Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu Attack On Titan: Final Season

TheMadLionsFan

Out chea thuggin in my home office.
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 release date announced with new trailer

Attack on Titan will end in early 2022

By Austen Goslin@AustenG Oct 13, 2021, 9:35am EDT

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 is close. The anime series will return for its last season starting on Jan. 9, 2022, its official website announced on Wednesday with a new trailer.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 will involve the same creative team as Part 1, and will still be animated by Studio MAPPA. One thing we don’t know is how many episodes this last season will run, but it is expected to cover the entire end of the manga, which ended earlier this year on June 9.

To tide fans over, Attack on Titan will also have six special episodes that recap the previous 75 episodes of the show that lead up to Final Season Part 2, along with three special anime episodes that focus specifically on Levi, Ani, and Mikasa. These episodes will air on Oct. 25 on the NHK channel in Japan. It’s unclear where English viewers will be able to stream them just yet.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 streamed on both Funimation and Crunchyroll, which is likely to be where Final Season Part 2 can be streamed once it’s released.

Hopefully the homie Erin stops acting like a fuckin Nazi Fascist out chea

Funimation and Crunchyroll are getting new Attack on Titan episodes this week

The episodes were previously only available on DVD

By Ana Diaz@Pokachee Dec 15, 2021, 2:20pm EST

1639864724496.png

Funimation and Crunchyroll are getting eight new episodes of Attack on Titan in anticipation of the airing of Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2. Previously, the episodes were only available on DVD, but they will now be released to the streaming services on Dec. 19.

Attack on Titan began in 2013 and follows the young Eren Yeager as he joins the Scout Regiment — an army that seeks to defend his world from monstrous giants called Titans that threaten humanity. These eight episodes take place “before and between” the first three seasons of the anime series, a release said. They’ll launch stateside with the subtitled versions first, with the dubbed versions coming in 2022.

The episodes focus on a wide variety of characters, with each highlighting individual stories not shown in the mainline series. The first three episodes follow the eccentric scientist Hange Zoë as they attempt to capture their first live Titan. Episodes four and five tell the backstories of Captain Levi and Commander Erwin Smith, and the rest are based on the Attack on Titan: Lost Girls spinoff and focus on Annie Leonhart and Mikasa Ackermann.

The mainline Attack on Titan show has had a somewhat drawn-out ending. The final season aired in March, but after what might be the final episode, Studio MAPPA announced that the finale season would get a part two. Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 is currently scheduled to be released on Jan. 9, 2022.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 release date announced with new trailer

Attack on Titan will end in early 2022

By Austen Goslin@AustenG Oct 13, 2021, 9:35am EDT

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 is close. The anime series will return for its last season starting on Jan. 9, 2022, its official website announced on Wednesday with a new trailer.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 will involve the same creative team as Part 1, and will still be animated by Studio MAPPA. One thing we don’t know is how many episodes this last season will run, but it is expected to cover the entire end of the manga, which ended earlier this year on June 9.

To tide fans over, Attack on Titan will also have six special episodes that recap the previous 75 episodes of the show that lead up to Final Season Part 2, along with three special anime episodes that focus specifically on Levi, Ani, and Mikasa. These episodes will air on Oct. 25 on the NHK channel in Japan. It’s unclear where English viewers will be able to stream them just yet.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1 streamed on both Funimation and Crunchyroll, which is likely to be where Final Season Part 2 can be streamed once it’s released.

Hopefully the homie Erin stops acting like a fuckin Nazi Fascist out chea

I understand Eren tho. Even tho he turned into Hitler fuck everybody in that world

That Trailer is spoilery as shit for people who aint seen the first 3 seasons lol. I did rewatc episodes S4 ep 5-7 (65-67)again because they were the most hype of last season,

NERD ALERT!!!
Watchin the latest episode of Attack at Titan. This muthafucca Eren...geezus crust. This season answers the questions of how the Titans came to be.

NERD ALERT!!!
Watchin the latest episode of Attack at Titan. This muthafucca Eren...geezus crust. This season answers the questions of how the Titans came to be.

Eren is trash

I can't justify killing billions of people

Last edited:
Pushed that man and hes people to the edge. they wanted to end him and his people so the world gotta pay.

Destroy the world and start this shit over lol

naw man.....you can't justify it

no way

oh yeah....put a spoiler on it for those they haven't gotten that far

Eren is trash

I can't justify killing billions of people

Pushed that man and hes people to the edge. they wanted to end him and his people so the world gotta pay.

Destroy the world and start this shit over lol

I mean I gotta agree wit Dwayne on this.

You can't justify killing billions of people. But in THIS situation...I understand it.

Like Dwayne said, they pushed that muthafucca over the edge. I mean gat damn...these fools had a plan to sterilized him and his people. Think about that shyt. You can't do something such as that to a group and not expect some kinda consequences.

I mean I gotta agree wit Dwayne on this.

You can't justify killing billions of people. But in THIS situation...I understand it.

Like Dwayne said, they pushed that muthafucca over the edge. I mean gat damn...these fools had a plan to sterilized him and his people. Think about that shyt. You can't do something such as that to a group and not expect some kinda consequences.

No the world governments did not have a plan to sterilize his people. That was Zeke's plan.

Also, were talking about BILLIONS of people. Not the world governments, not the armys, not the military infrastructure, but BILLIONS of people who have no say in the matter

You can also make an argument that things wouldn't have deteriorated so fast if Eren didn't go off half cocked and kill innocent men, women and children in Liberio...

Think about that....he killed innocent men, women and children in LIBERO....he killed interned, oppressed people who are just like him

No the world governments did not have a plan to sterilize his people. That was Zeke's plan.

Also, were talking about BILLIONS of people. Not the world governments, not the armys, not the military infrastructure, but BILLIONS of people who have no say in the matter

You can also make an argument that things wouldn't have deteriorated so fast if Eren didn't go off half cocked and kill innocent men, women and children in Liberio...

Think about that....he killed innocent men, women and children in LIBERO....he killed interned, oppressed people who are just like him

At the end of the day...NO ONE is innocent. Everyone has blood on their hands. Zeke...Eren...the government.

Did you see how they treated them people on the Marley?

The world stood silent so now the world must pay.

It is what it is

Back