Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

The Guyver.

Its an old one. From the 80s i beleive. But it was dope af when i saw it as a kid. Bloody as hell and interesting story. They made a live action movie too but I cant recall much from it.

The Guyver.

Its an old one. From the 80s i beleive. But it was dope af when i saw it as a kid. Bloody as hell and interesting story. They made a live action movie too but I cant recall much from it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guyver:_Bio-Booster_Armor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guyver:_The_Bioboosted_Armor

if you wanted to read a little into it. Think of DC's Blue Beetle and thats kind of what hes like except its a dark series and bloody. Based on a Manga series (i assume all anime's are though)

The live action Guyver was ass. Shit had Jimmy Walker in it and was complete doo doo grits. I made it about 20-30 minutes into it.

Last thing I watched was Goblin Slayer, but it's not even complete yet. I think it's on episode 8 last I saw. One Punch Man is a cool show. The Berserk Golden Age OVA (recent version) is cool. I'd suggest bracing yourself as the adventure tone takes a fiery dive into horror with the ending.

You're better off reading manga IMO. Just finished Shin Angyo Onshi, a manhwa (Korean manga), which was pretty cool.

If you've never watched the classics, check out some the following:

Akira - I prefer the original English language dub to the later dub. The voices just work better.
Golgo 13: The Professional
Castle of Cagliostro
Appleseed
Dominion Tank Police
3x3 Eyes
Battle Angel
Record of Lodoss War
Riding Bean and Gunsmith Cats
the original Ghost in the Shell
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ninja Scroll
Vampire Hunter D - again, I prefer the original dub to the later one.
Graveyard of the Fireflies
Barefoot Gen
Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind

There's other's I'm not thinking of right now. A lot of these should be on Youtube too.

giphy.gif

If you've never watched the classics, check out some the following:

Akira - I prefer the original English language dub to the later dub. The voices just work better.
Golgo 13: The Professional
Castle of Cagliostro
Appleseed
Dominion Tank Police
3x3 Eyes
Battle Angel
Record of Lodoss War
Riding Bean and Gunsmith Cats
the original Ghost in the Shell
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ninja Scroll
Vampire Hunter D - again, I prefer the original dub to the later one.
Graveyard of the Fireflies
Barefoot Gen
Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind

There's other's I'm not thinking of right now. A lot of these should be on Youtube too.

I thought to post some of these, but wanted to assume dude already had some experience with it.
To add to this list Cowboy Bebop is pretty much required watching. Samurai Champloo as well.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is my favorite of all time.

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, but it's slow with it's pacing.
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Demon City Shinjuku

Street Fighter V was an enjoyable series, but don't know if it holds up to my memory.

The live action Guyver was ass. Shit had Jimmy Walker in it and was complete doo doo grits. I made it about 20-30 minutes into it.
Lol I just looked up the wikipedia for the live action films and Mark Hamill starred in the first one. Thought that was pretty funny. Apparently there were 2 made and the first had very mixed reactions but the second one sounds like it was more well received. I remember watching them, but i had to of been maybe 9 or 10 years old when I did and cant remember shit except for a few seconds of a scene.

Would be dope if they did something current with that series though. A new TV show or a movie. Im not huge into Manga so no idea if they have newer stuff thats out involving Guyver.

Hunter x Hunter

It's a shonen like Naruto so kinda light hearted with a lot of action. Imo it's one of the best I've seen, story line isn't as predictable as others.

Last thing I watched was Goblin Slayer, but it's not even complete yet. I think it's on episode 8 last I saw. One Punch Man is a cool show. The Berserk Golden Age OVA (recent version) is cool. I'd suggest bracing yourself as the adventure tone takes a fiery dive into horror with the ending.

You're better off reading manga IMO. Just finished Shin Angyo Onshi, a manhwa (Korean manga), which was pretty cool.

Goblin slayer was way more raw then inthought

Back