Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu Attack On Titan: Final Season

I mean I can see why tho the whole world was United in their death. Like they were viewed as Satan.

Even though technically it’s the eldian royal family fault

Eren wiping out 80% of humanity still ain't do shyt. Humanity would still manage to destroy themselves. Even if Eren didn't do what he did.

Eren wiping out 80% of humanity still ain't do shyt. Humanity would still manage to destroy themselves. Even if Eren didn't do what he did.

It's crazy how much the ending credits put things into perspective. The people in the AoT world might be even more fucked up than the people in our world. lol

It's hard to say whether or not Erin was right or wrong for doing what he did. Obviously, killing 80% of the human race was terrible, but his head was fucked up. Based on what he said, he couldn't see anything other than that outcome. He didn't really see that he had a choice. It's a crazier version of what Thanos experienced in the MCU. With Thanos he studied different societies and came to the conclusion that population control was the best course of action. With Eren, his believe wasn't just supported by a few hundreds of years of science experiments, he could actually see the future.

It's crazy how much the ending credits put things into perspective. The people in the AoT world might be even more fucked up than the people in our world. lol

It's hard to say whether or not Erin was right or wrong for doing what he did. Obviously, killing 80% of the human race was terrible, but his head was fucked up. Based on what he said, he couldn't see anything other than that outcome. He didn't really see that he had a choice. It's a crazier version of what Thanos experienced in the MCU. With Thanos he studied different societies and came to the conclusion that population control was the best course of action. With Eren, his believe wasn't just supported by a few hundreds of years of science experiments, he could actually see the future.

I dunno. I mean muthafuccas literally had death marching to their doorstep, and they still was pointing guns at each other. Then 3 years after being on the brink of extinction...things went back to how it was. Minus the titans. They built the military back up b4 society. And then the ends credits tell you all you need to know afterwards.

Back