Didn't know this was a thing.

What is the criticism?

Also, he didn't write ep 4 fwiw

I don’t wanna tell you wrong but the jist of it is he’s stereotypical in his portrayal of light skin black women vs dark skinned blk women I.E. The dark skinned chick from the Drake’s house party episode, last nights episode…

I probably need to read up more but it’s something I have seen.

I mean look at this shit like it was something that went over niggas heads lol
You purposely are misunderstanding me....

I'm not saying shit going over your head. I'm not even talking about all the "deep" philosophical shit .... I'm solely talking about you being pissed you don't know what's going on.

I don't either. But I'm okay with it, cuz I'm still entertained. I don't know what what direction they going in. I don't know reason for the supernatural shit. But I also like when shit can be random and still entertaining. I want to see the next episode. I'm enjoying the ride even though I have no idea where we're going.

But you clearly hate that, cuz the show is "straying from it's roots"

That's wildly entitled considering you have no idea where the creators planned on going from the start.

Just my opinion

You purposely are misunderstanding me....

I'm not saying shit going over your head. I'm not even talking about all the "deep" philosophical shit .... I'm solely talking about you being pissed you don't know what's going on.

I don't either. But I'm okay with it, cuz I'm still entertained. I don't know what what direction they going in. I don't know reason for the supernatural shit. But I also like when shit can be random and still entertaining. I want to see the next episode. I'm enjoying the ride even though I have no idea where we're going.

But you clearly hate that, cuz the show is "straying from it's roots"

That's wildly entitled considering you have no idea where the creators planned on going from the start.

Just my opinion
What’s this show about?

Dead at homie losing, then going to bed
It’s funny both Eps I thought something was going to happen and it didn’t both times

Normally that wouldn’t bother me because that means it’s somewhat unpredictable but both times what really happened was a more boring result

Like I thought homie was gonna try to kill paper boi after losing and it was gonna go kinda a horror route a bit

Now that didn’t happen but what did happen I was like ehh because the alternative was him just ignoring him and then looking out a window

Then the most recent ep I thought the black guy from the coffee shop was following Marshall to kill him and Him being served and being harassed for reperations as the actual result was underwhelming. Not because it was different but rather it was just less of a fun watch

It’s funny both Eps I thought something was going to happen and it didn’t both times

Normally that wouldn’t bother me because that means it’s somewhat unpredictable but both times what really happened was a more boring result

Like I thought homie was gonna try to kill paper boi after losing and it was gonna go kinda a horror route a bit

Now that didn’t happen but what did happen I was like ehh because the alternative was him just ignoring him and then looking out a window

Then the most recent ep I thought the black guy from the coffee shop was following Marshall to kill him and Him being served and being harassed for reperations as the actual result was underwhelming. Not because it was different but rather it was just less of a fun watch
I thought Al was gonna throw something through the glass window

Nah just cut a tree 15% through, take nando’s and then jump in the van with socks and start sniggling

The next ep you’ll see what happens after that

OH WAIT!!

so is it you being stuck on wanting a larger overall connected story arc as opposed to enjoying the episodes on some standalone shit?

Reactions: Ccslim
Nah just cut a tree 15% through, take nando’s and then jump in the van with socks and start sniggling

The next ep you’ll see what happens after that

OH WAIT!!
This episode was character development of Ern, shit this whole season is. Him accepting that the world is the way it is, so it’s time for him to take advantage of what he has the skills to do, instead of being moralistic and getting fucked by that.

so is it you being stuck on wanting a larger overall connected story arc as opposed to enjoying the episodes on some standalone shit?

Nah not necessarily

It’s moreso not much is happening of actual significance imo then the other half is instead of using Eps to have something happen, niggas wanna get their Jordan peele on

This episode was character development of Ern, shit this whole season is. Him accepting that the world is the way it is, so it’s time for him to take advantage of what he has the skills to do, instead of being moralistic and getting fucked by that.

2EC84902-E544-43E9-B305-28C6A27286CB.gif

That’s cool and all but what else you got?

maxresdefault.jpg