Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm missing something or since when black men checking for Asian women like that. Because the way made it seem like she had to fight black men off of her left and right.

I'm missing something or since when black men checking for Asian women like that. Because the way made it seem like she had to fight black men off of her left and right.

It's a thing in some circles.. they aint pull that shit outa thin air lol

iono about having to fight muhfuckas off but yeah there are some brothas that fuck with asian women heavy

b8bf6a1bd3e82533b61c6a2b9a29e0c377bcb553.gifv

b00f5c7afa027f3e6aabc8b88cca03ddc7eefbce.gifv

004c11cfe7b6d095cbcd83684123dbccb761bae6.gifv

4b4dc50b4d26fd7e00807d5dea8c228afb9fa4ee.gifv

iono about having to fight muhfuckas off but yeah there are some brothas that fuck with asian women heavy
Kind of figured as much, but she was real annoyed to the point she portray it as so.

Yeah Van was wildin’, lol. There’s something deeper going ton there that will surface later. She leaves the daughter back home to kick it with her baby daddy and his boys? Kind of strange. Then this behavior?

And didn’t they leave her? She wasn’t in that Sprinter at the end.
There was a mid-credit scene of her posted up at a cafe living her best life, she forwarded Earn's call too.

They alluded to her and Darius again too.

lol at Darius telling him that his hair was intense and the look he was trying to pull off only work for white men who look dangerous Bruce Willis Jason Statham and The Rock.

And paperboy was mad as fuck when the dude said do you like trees then they went outside to look at actual trees was funny af.

Last edited:

I think that’s a west coast thing or a PG county MD thing. Where heavy population or black and Asians live.

Right

And niggas talking about Van with a towel on getting ice must mean she fucking Darius when the girl just told him she has a bf when Darius asked about her and Earn

these niggas always think somebody fuckin.. you should see what they were saying whenever Mama Saint paid Leon a visit on snowfall last season..

LMFAO who else ppl said was fucking besides Leon and Cissy?

I hope Van didn't smash Darius,but just to fuck with yall I hope he had a 12 hr sex marathon with her.

Back