Welcome To aBlackWeb

That was his Dream girl.That was his Dream car.And that was his Dream life....At the end, that nod was to him being right.Glover got my niggas goin out like Roseanne.

While those guys look alike the Nutella guy from season 1 is not the sushi guy from the finale

Also I think that they were insinuating that the Sopranos on Popeyes.

Last edited:
I’m sure there’s more occurrences but this Dream thing makes sense when you think about how in the pilot episode Darius ,said that a dog with three legs would come out and he already knew that the shooting was about to happen.

Teddy Perkins too weird to be real.

I’m sure there’s more occurrences but this Dream thing makes sense when you think about how in the pilot episode Darius ,said that a dog with three legs would come out and he already knew that the shooting was about to happen.

Teddy Perkins too weird to be real.
I said the same it all was def made up in his head. A few eps like Teddy Perkins one and the side quest eps that were over the top like the last ep of season 3.

They went the Roseanne route which im fine with but because Roseanne show did the same thing I was hoping the kast few secs would show us it actually wasnt in his head.

I said the same it all was def made up in his head. A few eps like Teddy Perkins one and the side quest eps that were over the top like the last ep of season 3.

They went the Roseanne route which im fine with but because Roseanne show did the same thing I was hoping the kast few secs would show us it actually wasnt in his head.

But it could be a case to where let’s say that every episode is him in the tank and it all is a dream or did sometimes his dreams all about real things that happened but the show is still showing Us in his dream state.

Or maybe some episodes are flat out real and other episodes are a straight up dream.

Or maybe all of us live in Darius’ mind and none of this is real

Last edited:
Back