Welcome To aBlackWeb

That was a great series ender. I don’t think it was a dream based off his reaction, which was a smirk like “oh, it’s not a dream”. When him and his brother saw thick judge judy in the other dream, they were like “damn!” But that’s just my take.

overall, I enjoyed season 4 wayyyyyy more than season 3. When it’s all said and done and the rewatch eventually happens, im skipping right over season 3.

There’s so many pseudo woke things that could be said about this episode, but I’m not even trying to go there with this one yet. I’m just chilling in the greatness that was that episode and that is Atlanta.

This show has not gotten its flowers but eventually I think it will. This show is the black owned sushi spot and everything else is Popeyes…

Welp, since I’m here, might as well add that I think Darius showing up right at the precipice of Sushi Farakkhan’s speech (shouts out @Elzo69Renaissance , lol), is like thinking all of these deep thoughts then being like “pshh, fuck all that, lol.”

Last edited:
There’s so many pseudo woke things that could be said about this episode, but I’m not even trying to go there with this one yet. I’m just chilling in the greatness that was that episode and that is Atlanta.

This show has not gotten its flowers but eventually I think it will. This show is the black owned sushi spot and everything else is Popeyes…

Welp, since I’m here, might as well add that I think Darius showing up right at the precipice of Sushi Farakkhan’s speech (shouts out to whoever said that, lol), is like thinking all of these deep thoughts then being like “pshh, fuck all that, lol.”

howso? There were some that didnt rock with last season but I thought most people fucked with the show heavy overall.

Either way im gon miss this show now that it's over

That was a great series ender. I don’t think it was a dream based off his reaction, which was a smirk like “oh, it’s not a dream”. When him and his brother saw thick judge judy in the other dream, they were like “damn!” But that’s just my take.

overall, I enjoyed season 4 wayyyyyy more than season 3. When it’s all said and done and the rewatch eventually happens, im skipping right over season 3.
But if it's not a dream then Darius is going to jail for stealing a Ferrari.

I think it was a dream. If my people just stole a Ferrari, I wouldn't be at home chilling smoking weed with him.

If you noticed there are police sirens in the background before he starts looking at the episode of judge Judy, and then the sirens disappear as he realizes that it's a dream.

I thought it was meta and sushi is Atlanta's high art while more simple shit like Tyler Perry or common black shows are Popeyes,but we do love Popeyes.

I like most people usually hate the all the dream trope, but it really makes sense with Atlanta.

I think that Albert is a surrogate for Darius' brother and Earn and Van are surrogates for his parents.

That was hilarious when that chick stole that policeman's gun and ran off.

I'm biased but I'm always going to go back and check out this show

Judge Judy got that booty

Mmmmm I doubt he smirked knowing he's going to jail and why did the sirens disappear?

If you had captions on or listened carefully there seemed to be sirens and gunshots throughout the episode.

I was halfway expecting police lights at the end but they aint pull that move

If you had captions on or listened carefully there seemed to be sirens and gunshots throughout the episode.

I was halfway expecting police lights at the end but they aint pull that move
Well you should expect police to pull up because there were sirens and it was filmed in a way to make you think that the police were about to pull up ,but as he looks at the screen and sees thick judge Judy I assume he realizes that he's not going to jail because it is a dream

I would have to rewatch. I didn't notice sirens all throughout the episode.

Well you should expect police to pull up because there were sirens and it was filmed in a way to make you think that the police were about to pull up ,but as he looks at the screen and sees thick judge Judy I assume he realizes that he's not going to jail because it is a dream

I would have to rewatch. I didn't notice sirens all throughout the episode.

maybe all the seasons were just Darius' dreams lol

im assuming dude from flatbush misdemeanours was meant to be his brother and that his mom and dad passed as well? That Darius plot point was kinda sad

But even if this episode was a dream and other episodes, that doesn't mean that some of these things aren't real and didn't really happen in the real world.

It could be a thing where sometimes we are seeing the real world and sometimes we are seeing a dream and sometimes we are seeing recollections of real world events in dreams.

And sometimes people have dreams within dreams LOL

maybe all the seasons were just Darius' dreams lol

im assuming dude from flatbush misdemeanours was meant to be his brother and that his mom and dad passed as well? That Darius plot point was kinda sad
Also he has no balls or something.

Back