Welcome To aBlackWeb

I love how this show reflects the current culture and climate of the world. Faking it for social media, the " no chase" policy,but the least likeliest chases the thief with a relentless vengeance. Paper Boi reflecting about being forgotten like Blueblood.Nice nod to Stephen Kings Christine. I wonder if we will get more backstory of the other characters as the series comes to a close.Great look into Earns past and why he was kicked out of Princeton At times we have all faced some type of racism or wronged in some way by a clerk at a store and etcetera but how far would we go to get some type of revenge. Awesome first 2 episodes of season 4
Chimere Love is such a lovely lady

Maybe now ppl who needed shit spoon will stfu

Earn is the petty god

we BIKE!!

I want that blueblood album

I wonder who abused Earn?

Pull his weight how? What was he doing in Atlanta that he wasn't doing in Europe?
I mean you’re right but shit Paperboi is rich or well off and I’m sure he invited Darius.

I wish my rich rap star friend would invite me to Europe and then say I gotta pay while on his tour.Nigga.

Somehow with or without Paperboi ,Darius would get by ,he just might be homeless on wacky random adventures living off the grid even more.

The first ep wasn’t Season 3 bad but didn’t exactly come out the gate swinging but it was fine for the most part

I’ll catch the 2nd one a bit later

Ah man…….

the Rick James at the end summed this episode up perfectly. Lmao. He did all that to get back at that lady. Lmao.

loved the first 2 episodes

Back