Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some folks in this very thread (@Eyerone @Sony Montana) thought last season was for white people
I don’t think I said it was FOR white people..I think that was Eyerone and maybe someone else

I believe I said (or I’m saying it now) the anthology Eps were trying too hard to hold up a mirror to white people in the messaging to the point it hindered the show as a lot of times it wasn’t entertaining to the core audience unless you had a vested interest in the subject matter

Really my main issue was starting the season after a hiatus with weeks of mid and then having too many eps or time not featuring the main cast after said hiatus

Especially with only having 10 eps

If it was eps 3 and like 7 for example of the diff stuff I probably wouldn’t have complained at all

But when the white dad in trini 2 de bone gets as many lines as paperboi up until that point of the season then lol Come on

I don’t think it’s a coincidence I did not see anybody talking about this show online at all versus the 2 seasons prior

The very few times I did it was “wtf is this” or “brown skin mirror”

Looks like van dumbass is finally coming to her senses and falling in love with earn since he's the only nigga who truly cares about her

Looks like van dumbass is finally coming to her senses and falling in love with earn since he's the only nigga who truly cares about her
Van wanted a relationship with him in Season 2 and he told her he was cool with the way things were between them. In the episode Helen. If anything it'd be Earn coming to his senses and finally making a honest woman out of her.

Back