Welcome To aBlackWeb

At your current big age. When was the last time you was in a fight?

Last fight I was in I was 35 and I got fucked up.

It was my 2nd ex-wife's 3rd string tight end husband.

For some reason, after bullying the big dummy, I thought I could also whip his ass.

I thought me being an asshole to him from 100 miles away meant I could fuck my ex-wife on some spiteful lightskin nigga shit...

But he fucked my ass up. I loss the fight but I didn't lose the war.

I never actually thought another man could kill me with his bare hands until this big dumb country strong motherfucker punched me in my head and it felt like I was shot in the face.

I was 6'3 230, ripped, on steroids, he was about 6'6 260. I didn't even swing at him, I reached his throat and started strangling him. He swinging at me and I headbutt him about 5 times and he drove me through a fucking wall.

The fight lasted less than minute.

I'm on the ground, he gets up and I pulled my gun on him and told him, "Fuck you and that bitch."

His big dumb ass, said, "Why can't you just leave us alone? Leave me alone, leave me my wife alone."

He had a bloody nose and tears coming down his face.

My back was sprained, so I rolled out the house, crawled into my car and drove off.

Last edited:
Bout 7-8 years ago. I saw this big mfer getting loud with my pops. Im walking over and I see him push my pops. I ran over there stole on him with the cleanest punch I ever landed. Im talking using my bodies momentum type shit. Laid him out. Now its 3 of his people vs me and my pops.

My pops an old school dirty fighting mfers that got his stripes. He taught me. We whopped them mfers. Then shit got settled and the big dude apologized and they got back to business and handled it.

Lmaooo all my successes in life and that was the proudest my pops ever was of me.

Last fight was years ago at my aunt's house.
Short story. Step Uncle got high and came back to the house talking crazy to my Auntie asking for more money.
Fast forward, I fucked my shoulder up by spearing him into his pickup truck which left a dent in his shit.
Funny story is in the 90s my dad fucked up this same uncle for the same shit.

6th grade. So, about 24 years ago. It's actually my only fight ever (i dont count school/park brawls). I have always been decent at talking things out. I remember in 10th grade I just finished cashing my paycheck and was walking home. A dude rolled up on me with the strap, on some real casual "aye, how much money you got on you?" I had about $600 cash in my pocket but just jokingly convinced dude that I was about to ask him the same question. He was startled and walked off.

Most of the times I was planning to fight someone, the energy to fight was always in my head more than I was actually mad at the person. Oddly enough, it's only ever myself that can get me angry or hype enough to want to fight, so I tend to give myself space or smoke herb when I get that feeling, since I tend to just see red.

Last fight I was in I was 35 and I got fucked up.

It was my 2nd ex-wife's 3rd string tight end husband.

For some reason, after bullying the big dummy, I thought I could also whip his ass.

I thought me just being an asshole to him from 100 miles away meant I could fuck my ex-wife on some spiteful lightskin nigga shit...

But he fucked my ass up. I loss the fight but I didn't lose the war.

I never actually thought another man could kill me with his bare hands until this big dumb country strong motherfucker punched me in my head and it felt like I was shot in the face.

I was 6'3 230, ripped, on steroids, he was about 6'6 260. I didn't even swing at him, I reached his throat and started strangling him. He swinging at me and I headbutt him about 5 times and he drove me through a fucking wall.

The fight lasted less than minute.

I'm on the ground, he gets up and I pulled my gun on him and told him, "Fuck you and that bitch."

His big dumb ass, said, "Why can't you just leave us alone? Leave me alone, leave me my wife alone."

He had a bloody nose and tears coming down his face.

My back was sprained, so I rolled out the house, crawled into my car and drove off.
I'm fucking dying at "rolled out the house". Imagine rolling down their driveway and they're watching you leave and you yell back "fuck both of yall!!" From the ground. Hilarious.

Injured backs suck tho.

My last fight is pretty hilarious. Wasn't a fight necessarily more like a brawl.

I had to of been 23 or so, so 10 years ago. My friends house got condemned so they had 30 days to move out so they just threw huge parties that ended in fights and cops being called every weekend that month.

I'm not a super aggressive guy and don't often go looking for a fight but my friend went to highschool in the rich area so this party is full of all those kind of people. It's like a frat party kind of scene full of douchebags.

We're all shitfaced. Like 60 people in this house all hammered. Me and a few friends are on the back deck smoking. These "bros" come out and we knew them kind of from past parties but they saw my friend and said hey to them but would also say something shitty and making fun and we don't know these guys like that. We'll break eachothers balls all the time, but we've been through some shit together. These guys we don't know like that. So our drunk shit talking selves roast back and it hurts their feelings. The one were most familiar with pushes my friend who falls back and gets stabbed in the back by this broken pallet on the ground. We help our friend up and im making sure he's good then two of my friends behind him charge at the bros. I turn around and one friend breaks a bottle over the guys head that pushed my friend. I run over and help stomp him out. Two of his friends run and grab us, I hit mine in the gut and throw him over the back deck into a nice pillow of snow, by this time my stabbed friend turns into a screaming spider monkey and jumps on the bro that was grabbing my bottle breaking friend. A 4th of our friends comes out to the back deck and yells out "YO THEYRE FIGHTING ALAN AND LOU!!" then the party just erupts in a fight. I dont really know why. Just too many white people drunk in one place. We run inside and it's basically a bunch of bros fighting people obviously from my side of town. It was kind of a beautiful thing to see. At this point it's complete chaos and I'm keeping my ass in the corner swinging on dudes coming at me and moving away just watching my friends making sure they're not overwhelmed, but they're just in there punching random bros that are in fights with other people. The house starts to clear out and people are in different corners all being attended to by drunk screaming girls. And we go out front and there's fights in the driveway. We find the guys we originally got into a fight with and chase them to their trucks then go back to the house and found a way home.

@Duwop get in here and answer this question
For all my shit, it's very rare I get into a fight fight.

At the bar, most my shit is over after the first punch. And I always throw first. And it's always a very straight right down the middle. And when it lands cleanly... They typically don't wanna fight no more

This one I wouldn't let in once leaned towards me and said some shit like " if we were anywhere else, my would slap the shit outta me" so I let one go immediately... Knocked a tooth out. He didn't wanna fight. He was still mad.. but the fight was gone.

Another guy used to harass customers, staff, and random people in the area. I'm pretty sure he was a bully at the shelter too. This nigga was a monster. We're actually cool today, and he loves telling people the story about how I knocked him out, woke him up and told him he really needs to get his life together. He really feels like that was the tough love he needed. But yeah I knocked him the fuck out.

I think I told y'all about the big middle Eastern dude who said I had tar baby nigger lips. I tried to hit him with a combo. But I think only one hit landed but since he was so curled up I just dropped down grabbed his legs and flipped him over a table and dared him to say it again. He folded immediately.

Those were in the past 7-8 years.

We had some family squabbles when my wife's mom died cuz her family is ratchet ass hell and don't grieve like normal people. But I was pretty controlled in those situations.

I knocked a nigga out when my wife was in college. But that was like 2010. And I got jumped pretty bad in like 2006, had to get stitches.. but I threw a nigga through the front window of a car... Like really powerbombed that nigga... They had to jump me after that... I was going off that night

Decades...

4985caf763d6d1c78d2743de9fef346c99a40d8e.gif

I did construction work and use to be a barbaric pirate sailor.
It comes with the territory.
I lost count.

This… and I’m a lil ashamed about it, tbh.

Wasn’t much of a fight, more of a straightening. My sister came out from Atlanta to visit, and we had a lil function at one of my aunts house. Sinked up with some crip nigga she used to be with when she still lived out here, and decided to bring him over as a +1

She forgot to warn the nigga her auntie son’s were… NOT CRIPS.

He walk in the house… they don’t know who tf this nigga is. Funny part is he legit TRIED to be cool but at the same time tried too hard to let everybody know he wasn’t no bitch.

Spoiler alert… he was .

But anyway… one too many “Man to man…” and “On some real shit..” ‘s and I think he could feel himself digging a hole, but couldn’t stop. Statements started getting too aggressive for my SUPER BLOOD cousin (the one who got multiple bodies) and he started stalking around like a pitbull ready to eat.

So I get my sister to get him outta there. She tryin to talk us down. He tryin to talk us down. Which made it worse, because you could start to hear the fear in his voice, but he just wouldn’t shut the fuck up.

My sister finally get him in the car, he still sittin there tryin to plead his case, instead of pulling off.

I see my rellie going for strap, so I just punched the nigga through the window, and he finally skrrrted off.

Felt kinda bad, but in the moment I was thinking I just saved his life.

😂😂 @ the bolded

Back