Welcome To aBlackWeb

At your current big age. When was the last time you was in a fight?

Like a year ago at a bar bc of my boy. He was tryna check some dude for getting at his lady and it turned into them vs us. I'm too old for shit like that but I can't sit there n let him get jumped.

Before that was like 10 yrs ago.

Got in a fight with a young nigga at the gun in prolly 12-13 years ago. That was the last time.

I’m of the opinion that once you get past a certain age, if you fighting more than once every 8-10 years or so…you’re the problem.

Two years ago at my aunt’s repast. I know that’s ghetto but my brother was on go and I wasn’t about to let him get jumped.

less than a year ago.

This… and I’m a lil ashamed about it, tbh.

Wasn’t much of a fight, more of a straightening. My sister came out from Atlanta to visit, and we had a lil function at one of my aunts house. Sinked up with some crip nigga she used to be with when she still lived out here, and decided to bring him over as a +1

She forgot to warn the nigga her auntie son’s were… NOT CRIPS.

He walk in the house… they don’t know who tf this nigga is. Funny part is he legit TRIED to be cool but at the same time tried too hard to let everybody know he wasn’t no bitch.

Spoiler alert… he was .

But anyway… one too many “Man to man…” and “On some real shit..” ‘s and I think he could feel himself digging a hole, but couldn’t stop. Statements started getting too aggressive for my SUPER BLOOD cousin (the one who got multiple bodies) and he started stalking around like a pitbull ready to eat.

So I get my sister to get him outta there. She tryin to talk us down. He tryin to talk us down. Which made it worse, because you could start to hear the fear in his voice, but he just wouldn’t shut the fuck up.

My sister finally get him in the car, he still sittin there tryin to plead his case, instead of pulling off.

I see my rellie going for strap, so I just punched the nigga through the window, and he finally skrrrted off.

Felt kinda bad, but in the moment I was thinking I just saved his life.

Wasn’t much of a fight, more of a straightening. My sister came out from Atlanta to visit, and we had a lil function at one of my aunts house. Sinked up with some crip nigga she used to be with when she still lived out here, and decided to bring him over as a +1

He walk in the house… they don’t know who tf this nigga is. Funny part is he legit TRIED to be cool but at the same time tried too hard to let everybody know he wasn’t no bitch.

Spoiler alert… he was .

But anyway… one too many “Man to man…” and “On some real shit..” ‘s and I think he could feel himself digging a hole, but couldn’t stop. Statements started getting too aggressive for my SUPER BLOOD cousin (the one who got multiple bodies) and he started stalking around like a pitbull ready to eat.

So I get my sister to get him outta there. She tryin to talk us down. He tryin to talk us down. Which made it worse, because you could start to hear the fear in his voice, but he just wouldn’t shut the fuck up.

My sister finally get him in the car, he still sittin there tryin to plead his case, instead of pulling off.

I see my rellie going for strap, so I just punched the nigga through the window, and he finally skrrrted off.

Dead at the spoiler alert 😂😂

Spoiler alert… he was .

My nigga is O Dogg homie Shariff he's positive but still a nigga

Back