Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 72 shot, 13 killed in Chicago over violent summer weekend...

People should not be skeptical of the possibility of white supremacist involvement here. They definitely have the capacity for it. Chicago is definitely on some other shit, though. One thing I can summarize from the outside is that they've got a disenfranchised area, with a lacking judicial system, racist, and poisoned black minds. However, that's just about everywhere with lower levels of violence. Something is definitely off here.

But I don't for a second doubt law enforcement could stop that shit if they really wanted. They certainly don't have a problem getting militarized when going after unarmed law-abiding blacks holding cellphones.

I think what 5th is saying holds weight tho. Cops in LA dressed like gang nembers and shot at other gang members. Im not saying its no black people killing black people. But lets not act like cops shooting niggas in high crime cities is totally impossible.

If you're talking about Los angeles word used to get around that cops would tag up hoods to start gang wars and purposefully drop gang members in rival hoods. Cant recall hearing anything like what you're saying though.

If you're talking about Los angeles word used to get around that cops would tag up hoods to start gang wars and purposefully drop gang members in rival hoods. Cant recall hearing anything like what you're saying though.

I saw on a documentary. Bastards of the Party. Mightve been exaggerated. But ya know how that is

Fucked up but the bold is true as shit. They can't see so they would never admit it but that shit is very true IMO.

To be that senseless you can't possibly be happy or care about your own life which leads them not care about ANYBODY life kids and all.
And how white or “other” are you to be talking about gangbangers and self-love in the same sentence? Do you take that same tact with the Mafia or the government? They don’t “love” themselves and that is why they participate in gang violence, murder, and drug distribution? Dump supported the violent white supremacists in Charlottesville, and his father was a Nazi supporter—-so yes, this includes the government and every senator or representative that talks like him and supports his racist ways. Corporate and Russian mafia controlled Presidential and congressional racism hurts people.

And how white or “other” are you to be talking about gangbangers and self-love in the same sentence? Do you take that same tact with the Mafia or the government? They don’t “love” themselves and that is why they participate in gang violence, murder, and drug distribution? Dump supported the violent white supremacists in Charlottesville, and his father was a Nazi supporter—-so yes, this includes the government and every senator or representative that talks like him and supports his racist ways. Presidential and congressional racism hurts people.

I
I
image.php

I grew up in Englewood until I turned 22, I stacked my money up and got the fuck outta there. If I can do it they can do it, it's no excuse to be stuck there

Chicago also is home to a South American drug cartel, but you’ll only hear that reported sporadically, and not on a daily basis like they do lower-level black gangbangers. Chicago and America has a long and sordid history with gangsterism; from Al Capone to a South American cartel actually setting up shop there. I wonder why that is?

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/October-2013/Sinaloa-Cartel/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-mexican-cartels-prey-on-chicagos-chaos

Last edited:
I grew up in Englewood until I turned 22, I stacked my money up and got the fuck outta there. If I can do it they can do it, it's no excuse to be stuck there
If you grew up in Englewood, you would have a much more better perspective on the citizens caught up in that situation. You cannot be from Englewood and have that much non-empathy and such a white-boy mentality about poor black people living in dangerous dead-end situations. White people who live in a bubble talk this way, because they only have a media created and controlled view of real life in those sort of communities. It doesn’t compute.

Chicago also is home to a South American drug cartel, but you’ll only hear that reported sporadically, and not on a daily basis like they do lower-level black gangbangers. Chicago and America has a long and sordid history with gangsterism; from Al Capone to a South American cartel actually setting up shop there. I wonder why that is?

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/October-2013/Sinaloa-Cartel/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-mexican-cartels-prey-on-chicagos-chaos
Mexico isn't in South America lol

This ain’t too far off what I initially wanted to post

We got these pictures in our mind of what gangster and drug dealers look like but as a whole, we missing it

Exactly. You can tell who is really black and from Chicago by how they describe and talk about the situation. The one person here who says he was from Englewood is not. His discussion is empty and a repeat of mainstream media, white-centric talking points, which has no love nor concern for black people caught up in a gang and drug war.

Even if half the ppl shooting is cops it’s still to much just for that small part of Chicago

So as big as Chicago is, if a percentage had to be put on it. What percentage of it would the South and West sides take compared to the rest of the city?

basically the one big section they pushed all the poor folk so they wouldnt have to worry about it

on a much smaller and less deadly scale, same shit that happened in my city when they made a central bus exchange for ALL the schools in the city

meaning you putting kids from every hood all in one location at the same time.....nobody thought that shit through

it was war every day

Back