Welcome To aBlackWeb

At Least 50 Dead In Las Vegas Shooting

Watched Anthony Bourdain's Singapore episode sunday night.

Seems like they have it figured out.

I mean chewing gum is illegal, so are drugs, and the govt is always watching u... But this would never happen

well fellow mod, this is like the only thing being talked about today, yet we're only at 2 pages

the ic is at 24

just trying to get some dialog poppin

wanna help?
I mean, I kind said my peace earlier in the thread, nothing good/meaningful will come from this. Everybody just gone use it dig themselves further into their view points, until the next shooting happens. It's sad to see this happen every few months but it is what it is at this point.

I mean, I kind said my peace earlier in the thread, nothing good/meaningful will come from this. Everybody just gone use it dig themselves further into their view points, until the next shooting happens. It's sad to see this happen every few months but it is what it is at this point.
yeah its unfortunate, but its sad that all this does is give those lizard politicians more ammo, no pun, for their bullshit rhetoric.

I'm at a lose for what discussion should be had

Nigga died, the motive will be speculated until anything concrete comes out

Shit sad but we know this is the face of White America

I don’t think the reason even matters. It could be a conspiracy it could be anything. The bottom line is a lot of people died and there is no good reason why

I mean, it's not exactly hard to kill 50 people when you have high ground and they're literally laying down stuck in one place.

I'm curious to see if what @LP21 posted picks up any steam online. Definitely won't make it to mainstream news.
the 4chan shit? lol

probably not

it was on twitter trending so i grabbed it from there, although i will say, 4chan helped catch the boston marathon bomber in what...8 hrs or something crazy like that? who knows

Back