Welcome To aBlackWeb

Astronomers capture 1st image of Milky Way’s huge black hole

it likely has no end..we just don’t know for sure, since the universe is 13.8b years old, the light from that time hasn’t reached us yet..

but if the Big Bang is true, being that there was a beginning, then it would have to be finite…but again noevidence has presented itself for this claim either…

we don’t even know the shape of our universe… bubble? donut? flat disc? Our current tech that measures our universe points to flat but aren’t accurate enough to be definite

Einstein today wld be crazy interesting to listen to

Based on the Law of Conservation of Mass, there was also something there before the Big Bang, it was just extremely dense. The universe could be eternal.

The simulation theory is crazy to me.

Mfers act like all this shit is so crazy and so unexplainable because we in a simulation.

All that means to me, is a crazy ass universe exists in which this simulation was created out there somewhere.

Im not saying life cant be a simulation, cause what the fuck do I know?

All im saying is, simulation doesnt make it simpler.

I always say that people who think the existence of a God is far fetched don't really know much about science. When you get really deep into a lot of scientific theories, particularly in physics, they all sound ridiculous. They aren't ridiculous because good theories usually have something backing them whether it be empirical evidence or solid math, but if someone tries to explain t hem in words, they sound ridiculous.

That is a crazy stretch of a comparison.

That is a crazy stretch of a comparison.

How is it a stretch?

The idea that there is an unexplainably powerful being that is able to create a universe sounds crazy and far fetched, but the idea that the universe was possible nothing at first but then fluctuations of quantum states within that nothingness somehow led to an explosive event that created everything that exists isn't exactly intuitive to most people.

The more you study concepts in cosmology or even something like the theory of evolution, the more off the wall they sound even when you believe the ideas have merit.

Back