Welcome To aBlackWeb

Asking who’s the girl sitting next to Coco Jones proves that black men are colorist

This ain’t gender wars tho.

But let’s attack black men cuz its Sunday. . Let’s shame them niggas because they think a brighty is cute. Gotta be all about her color and not her cuteness.

Smdh

Anything to shit on black men

And it is kinda fucked up.

Coco out here put on her best outfit because she knew she was gonna be front row and be put on the Jumbotron and niggas wanna know who the librarian trust fund baby with dad shoes looking ass bitch is.

Coco looking like a damn succubus straight outta Hell and niggas like...

"Damn, who the home room teacher looking ass bitch is?"

Lol, I swear. Any type of light skin chick is pressure for some of y'all.

I can't front... I had to google ole girl 'cause I had no clue who she is. Never watched a flick or tv show she's been in. Never heard any of her music either.

Here's what I see:

Coco Jones got glammed up top go to a game. The other broad looks like she raided that chair in her room with all the clothes she wore earlier in the week and slapped together an outfit and still manages to look attractive. I don't blame dudes for asking about her. It ain't that Coco Jones ain't cute and all, but some cats will lean towards the light chick 'cause she looks more approachable while still being attractive.

Back