Ask Staff a Question Thread

I knew you was going there, I said what I said and also didn't participate in those threads so why can't these dudes do the same. These dudes hate 5 grand, genocide cutter and Don Dadda threads but go right in there the same way they doing the new girl. Dude above said he don't fuck with her and he don't, maybe everyone else with an issue should do the same
I kinda get why people don't. Sure, you might not fuck with THAT person. But maybe you still wanna interact in the threads with OTHER people about the topic. There's plenty of reasons to not fuck with a person and not put them on ignore. I don't fuck with a FEW posters on this bitch. But I don't have any of them on ignore except shorty. You mentioned 5 grand. I really don't rock with him. But there was times when some interesting shit might pop off in a thread he made that had nothing to do with him.

But I agree about niggas constantly COMPLAINING about people. Like at that point, just put them on ignore and stfu about it.

Reactions: AP2.5
Premium access to ABW, I paid through PayPal, but i haven't received a confirmation email granting me access.

Premium access to ABW, I paid through PayPal, but i haven't received a confirmation email granting me access.

Sorry for the delay. I broke my phone yesterday and missing out on alerts. I'll update your account now.