Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

It’s the chips lady huh

Yeah. I BEEN had her on ignore. Her threads keep popping up on the sidebar thing though. And I don't realize they're hers until I get in there and see the 'you are ignoring content by this user' shit. Some of them I don't mind. But overall, her overwhelming annoyingness wins out.

But since niggas ain't answered the question yet, I'm assuming that there is no way to FURTHER remove her existence so I'll have to deal with it.

Total: 1,080 (members: 482, guests: 598)

This is insane to me. Anyway you could make them log in to view content? Quite sure there would be a lot more convo on here. More traffic could lead to more premium members. Just saying.

I'm quite sure they are here for the Candy but they should have to earn it by posting.

Total: 1,080 (members: 482, guests: 598)

This is insane to me. Anyway you could make them log in to view content? Quite sure there would be a lot more convo on here. More traffic could lead to more premium members. Just saying.

I'm quite sure they are here for the Candy but they should have to earn it by posting.
How would people know if they wanna join if they can’t see the content until they join?

Yeah. I BEEN had her on ignore. Her threads keep popping up on the sidebar thing though. And I don't realize they're hers until I get in there and see the 'you are ignoring content by this user' shit. Some of them I don't mind. But overall, her overwhelming annoyingness wins out.

But since niggas ain't answered the question yet, I'm assuming that there is no way to FURTHER remove her existence so I'll have to deal with it.
There is

Only Goldie can do it though

But what format are you using for the board. I've had killacham on ignore for a few years now and only see his posts when I click on something someone quoted that he posted

Say what you gotta say
Since you asked, when Kandy was doing the same thing, the tone was different

And by same thing, I mean she was the main one primarily making threads but the energy was sold different

Since you asked, when Kandy was doing the same thing, the tone was different

And by same thing, I mean she was the main one primarily making threads but the energy was sold different
I knew you was going there, I said what I said and also didn't participate in those threads so why can't these dudes do the same. These dudes hate 5 grand, genocide cutter and Don Dadda threads but go right in there the same way they doing the new girl. Dude above said he don't fuck with her and he don't, maybe everyone else with an issue should do the same

Nah, there’s some bots like any other site but most are real people. With the VIP Spy feature you can see where everybody is on the site .

Most of the guests are posted up in the candy shop:

IMG_7228.jpeg

Guests can see the content, they just can’t see full images.

I’ll look into how to completely ignore someone’s content. I might have to buy a specific add on for that.

I knew you was going there, I said what I said and also didn't participate in those threads so why can't these dudes do the same. These dudes hate 5 grand, genocide cutter and Don Dadda threads but go right in there the same way they doing the new girl. Dude above said he don't fuck with her and he don't, maybe everyone else with an issue should do the same
This wasn't the position you took back then but, let's move forward amicably

If that was 5Grand posting all those threads niggas would be aggy. 😄

the-thirst-is-real-friend-request.gif

Back