Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Why do you confuse anger with other things. If the name change was disrespectful it would have been dealt with. But it is funny so I kept it. But just so we understand each other. I legally own guns and any form of disrespect gets dealt with. Just not in a loud, shouting, cursing, head waving, finger pointing way. All that is unnecessary.
so you wont be mad....cool.

i dont want no trouble

Lol this site was created due to fuckery, I've never said I wanted to completely eliminate it. Nigga, I made the family feud thread, pay attention lol

I'm just saying instead of it being 20% mature convo and 80% fuckery, lets make it half and half and lets get rid of the exposures completely. Other than that, we welcome the fuckery.

Lol this site was created due to fuckery, I've never said I wanted to completely eliminate it. Nigga, I made the family feud thread, pay attention lol

I'm just saying instead of it being 20% mature convo and 80% fuckery, lets make it half and half and lets get rid of the exposures completely. Other than that, we welcome the fuckery.
Ok gotcha

tbh we never even had exposures and never will. the fuckery that has taken place has been harmless and if it wasn't, it was handled.

yea...them exposures was wack.

and the niggas who followed and lived for that shit was wack.

b/c you didnt pay the tax
Who’s my voted on representative?

Or is this taxation without representation?

And if that, isn’t that what we blame the white man for?

And if that? Are you saying we’re no better than them?

trying to post a pic

search

Back