Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Hmm, im gonna ask the iphone users in the chill spot if they're having the same issues

It's a confusing ass message to send. If ABW wants to promote being more mature site with healthy discussion on a variety of topics, where antics of past sites are not tolerated, why we got a nigga freely moving around with "pedophile" as a screen name?

Not because he chose it, which should be an automatic ban but because someone else decides to just change it cuz they got the resources to do so.

To me the whole changing screen names of people you disagree with can be funny for a sec but is also corny as hell and very donkey-ish. It may deter lurkers or future onlookers from signing up. That growth is what's needed to keep this thing moving.

But iounno know nothing..

It's a confusing ass message to send. If ABW wants to promote being more mature site with healthy discussion on a variety of topics, where antics of past sites are not tolerated, why we got a nigga freely moving around with "pedophile" as a screen name?

Not because he chose it, which should be an automatic ban but because someone else decides to just change it cuz they got the resources to do so.

To me the whole changing screen names of people you disagree with can be funny for a sec but is also corny as hell and very donkey-ish. It may deter lurkers or future onlookers from signing up. That growth is what's needed to keep this thing moving.

out of interest, why is this a thread when it could easily have been a post in this thread dedicated to site questions/concerns?
https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/ask-staff-a-question-thread.36/page-18#post-353738

As much as I agree with you there is the other side. My name was changed to Judge Dread and it has stuck. There is a combination of fun and stuff that makes it interesting. The beauty of it is temporary. But I believe that there are restrictions to what you can change a name to.

[

so, do you know the backstory or nah?

and it should be coming up to an end any day now anyway

As much as I agree with you there is the other side. My name was changed to Judge Dread and it has stuck. There is a combination of fun and stuff that makes it interesting. The beauty of it is temporary. But I believe that there are restrictions to what you can change a name to.
Well shit if you can get away with pedophile I wonder what the restrictions are lol

[

so, do you know the backstory or nah?

and it should be coming up to an end any day now anyway
Na but if homie on that type of shit forreal he need to be gone imo. Should be a zero tolerance thing.

I agree with the t/s. That pedophile name is not funny. I don't know the whole story behind the slander but it's not cool at all.

if a nigga shoots you....would you legit be angry?

if a nigga shoots you....would you legit be angry?
Why do you confuse anger with other things. If the name change was disrespectful it would have been dealt with. But it is funny so I kept it. But just so we understand each other. I legally own guns and any form of disrespect gets dealt with. Just not in a loud, shouting, cursing, head waving, finger pointing way. All that is unnecessary.

Back