As if you needed another reason to dislike Kamala Harris...

I don’t think niggas understand that part of things.... it’s what I do for a living for the most part feel free to ask any questions

Anybody caping for these white supremacists for using public domain to take Nina's estate and gag ordering the rightful heir of Nina Simones estate, is a coon.

Anybody caping for these white supremacists for using public domain to take Nina's estate and gag ordering the rightful heir of Nina Simones estate, is a coon.

ask urself why don’t they take over bigger estates if it’s that simple wasn’t like Nina was balling

I don’t think niggas understand that part of things.... it’s what I do for a living for the most part feel free to ask any questions
Question: Did kamammy block generational wealth for Nina Simone's family, as the video i posted suggests ??

Question: Did kamammy block generational wealth for Nina Simone's family, as the video i posted suggests ??
Didn’t watch the vid but how can she do that
More than likely what happened was that a third party company was appointed to administer the estate, the family can request accountings to see how the funds are being disbursed and can also challenge this

Folks is bullshitting as usual.

Did the mother do something fucked up to get the estate taken over, yes.

Did Kamala go too far in punishing the family in taking over the estate, yes.

The mother fucking up doesn't take away from Kamala going overboard in taking the estate away.

Shit is really that simple

Facts

Folks is bullshitting as usual.

Did the mother do something fucked up to get the estate taken over, yes.

Did Kamala go too far in punishing the family in taking over the estate, yes.

The mother fucking up doesn't take away from Kamala going overboard in taking the estate away.

Shit is really that simple

This. She clearly did the same corrupt shit we see all the time in America. I guarantee you that what happened was the mother fucked up and Kamala used that shit as an opportunity to give a multi-million dollar estate to some of her corporate friends.

They made the mother sign NDAs. If everything Kamala and company did was on the up and up, why would they need to force the mother's silence?

This. She clearly did the same corrupt shit we see all the time in America. I guarantee you that what happened was the mother fucked up and Kamala used that shit as an opportunity to give a multi-million dollar estate to some of her corporate friends.

They made the mother sign NDAs. If everything Kamala and company did was on the up and up, why would they need to force the mother's silence?

Exactly and they really go after estates where those people can continually make money off that estate for as long as the earth exists.

The shit they did and doing with Nina Simone estate is the exact shit Prince fought against. It's not really about taking over any old multi-million dollar estate.

It's about getting control over an estate that can pay these people in perpetuity.

Reactions: The Lonious Monk