Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Ain’t that Tula tequila she got cancelled back in like 2013

TIla Tequila? THAT'S who she looks like!

Last thing I heard about her was when she was performing at that Juggalos Festival shit. The Crowd threw a bunch of stuff at her, then she ran off the Stage with her Bodyguard to their Trailer.

Those Juggalos chased them to their Trailer and tried to tear that jawnt APART.

Look at all these white people beating Asians

They really tried to make black people the face of Asian hate crimes... by staging them! Think about that

:Will:
I remember that one tweet in this thread where this Asian bitch was asking why do black people hate Asians so much.

^^^^^^^Those crackers brutally murdered a man and served no jail time.

I guarantee nobody has ever asked why white people hate Asians so much.

Okay.

that’s your opinion and you’re welcome to think that. It’s your right as an American citizen
You’ve seen Asian-owned cosmetic stores that sell only black beauty supplies and nobody calls that “cultural appropriation “.

I was at this restaurant that specialized in Asian cuisine and there was nothing but Mexicans behind the counter..

Nobody called that “cultural appropriation “.

But, you TOO are entitled to your opinion.

Peace.

You’ve seen Asian-owned cosmetic stores that sell only black beauty supplies and nobody calls that “cultural appropriation “.

I was at this restaurant that specialized in Asian cuisine and there was nothing but Mexicans behind the counter..

Nobody called that “cultural appropriation “.

But, you TOO are entitled to your opinion.

Peace.

We do call all that shit culture appropriation

Hair and nails ain’t just a black culture thing though

Also i wanted to say. Fuck Asians

There was one where I grew up too.

This is not cultural appropriation. It's a black owned Chinese food restaurant. It ain't like they are trying to claim it's a new type of Soul Food. There are people from every race under the sun that own pizza restaurants. No one accuses any of them of appropriating Italian culture. And I don't if you've ever been to one of those stores in the mall that sell Bourbon Chicken. Ain't no part of that Asian despite the fact that they are are all owned by Asian people.

Back