Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

I’m saying, if somebody posted a video of YOU having a physical altercation , I’m not gonna assume that you go around attacking people based on their race.

I would need to know what led up to that.
If someone posted a video of your daughter or sister or aunt getting beat up by a Asian man would you care about the reason or you would want to wait after to pull up?

Bruh the quotes where you're pressing me about the Asian man beating a black woman are my proof da fuq?
Proof? I never mentioned anything about proof.

I said show me a quote where I said I believe the narrative about blacks attacking Asians is a “thing”.

Again, I’ll wait.

Glad you asked, black Americans only seem to understand warnings once the danger has already occurred, there are plenty of threads warning black people not to vote unless black Americans demands for reparations etc are promised for votes, they were warned not to vote Democrat because they were going to put these buffer groups over us and they did just that. Now whomever was defending the DNC has been proven to be the sellouts we knew they were the harm these black feminist receive is from their own actions in supporting the DNC.

I hear what you're are saying, but I wish ya'll would learn to draw the distinction between the people that are ride or die democrat supporters and those who simply chose the better of the two options available.

I don't think any black person should be proud of supporting the Dems at this point, but it's a bit much to call someone a coon or sellout simply because they thought Biden was a better option than Trump.

I hear what you're are saying, but I wish ya'll would learn to draw the distinction between the people that are ride or die democrat supporters and those who simply chose the better of the two options available.

I don't think any black person should be proud of supporting the Dems at this point, but it's a bit much to call someone a coon or sellout simply because they thought Biden was a better option than Trump.
raw

On the flip u have Dem supporters unable to make a distinction between trump supporters and non voters. Fuckin ridiculous.

Nope.

You don't get to say that

Yall (black ppl) were warned and called us (righteous black ppl) Russian bots for demanding reparations and demanded we shut up and vote for the nicer white supremacist

Every black human being who voted for Biden is complicit

Plausible Deniability in full effect with these DNC shills
Ha. True

And again, I can't stress this enough how Plantation minded it is for someone to accuse biden critics of being trump supporters. Several abw niggas do this

Like, if i say "Fuck Biden" what emotion does that trigger in you? When your immediate response to biden criticism is to cry trump supporter you're showing your loyalty to massa, period. What you're saying is "if you don't like nice white daddy you MUST like meeean white daddy"

Just like in hip hop, if you say fuck nas/jay-z you MUST be a jay-z/nas dickrider. Niggas lol

Nope.

You don't get to say that

Yall (black ppl) were warned and called us (righteous black ppl) Russian bots for demanding reparations and demanded we shut up and vote for the nicer white supremacist

Every black human being who voted for Biden is complicit

First, I wasn't one of the people who bashed ya'll for demanding reparations.

Second, I never demanded for you to vote for Biden. I didn't even vote for Biden.

Third, what exactly are black people who voted for Biden complicit of? Whether black people voted or not, one of those candidates still would have won, so while I respect your proposed strategy, ya'll gotta stop acting like you've proven that it would have worked to our benefit. You don't know that.

Ha. True

And again, I can't stress this enough how Plantation minded it is for someone to accuse biden critics of being trump supporters. Several abw niggas do this

Like, if i say "Fuck Biden" what emotion does that trigger in you? When your immediate response to biden criticism is to cry trump supporter you're showing your loyalty to massa, period. What you're saying is "if you don't like nice white daddy you MUST like meeean white daddy"

Just like in hip hop, if you say fuck nas/jay-z you MUST be a jay-z/nas dickrider. Niggas lol
What you said. Also to add on to that they're so indoctrinated into the cult of white supremacy they don't even want to choose the only side that matters which our side, all these fools had to do was not vote for two evils and hold the line on our demands for reparations for black Americans alone.

Back