Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ark Of The F*#k it Freestyle sessions

lol i love this question cuz its actually alot deeper than you would imagine and you still might not get it but thats also part of it lol.

Ok so first of all it made me laugh and that was enough but It’s a play on ark of the covenant where that it was simply a chest or “box” housing the most sacred religious relics of the time.

So in my “ark” is my mind/ideas when i said fuck it and decided to create the platform. It gives me the freedom to kinda do watever and not be contained to one thing so eventually you’ll see other different ideas spawn on the platform whether music related or not..

Also in a books your main character has an “arc” where they evolve throughout the story from different trials, tribulations etc and so this is my character arc after saying fuck it.

So to sum it up its just my way of bucking back and doing what i want to do and this is my creative outlet for artist to get their shit off.

Makes sense? Lol
Awww man I never seen you so vulnerable…

@Big Lurko have you ever heard of Corey Cold from NC??? I remember years ago, early/mid 00's during the CDBaby era I bought this cd... Not sure why I just remember him, I prolly still have the album somewhere... Wonder if he still raps...

Primary

@Big Lurko have you ever heard of Corey Cold from NC??? I remember years ago, early/mid 00's during the CDBaby era I bought this cd... Not sure why I just remember him, I prolly still have the album somewhere... Wonder if he still raps...

Primary

Na ive only been in nc for about the last 10 years but if u can find me an ig page or something ill reach out and see wassup

Last edited:

This lady right here! Just super talented!! Cant wait to post this one 🔥🔥🔥🤦🏾‍♂️

Back