Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ark Of The F*#k it Freestyle sessions

He get an A for effort lol…I’ll def give him credit for truly and honestly fresetylin’ all 3 verses and tryin’ to connect whatever comes out…pause…niggaz will front and act like that’s not a real skill to be good at but if he keeps workin’ he can get there…regardless of what niggaz wanna think a lot of peoples favorite rappers can’t, don’t and won’t freestyle freestyle

Now if he wasn’t freastylin’ he got A LOT of work to do lol…

He aite…nuttin’ really different than a lot of newer “rappers” I see but he not “terrible”… but as a “confident rapper” and wantin’ to make his way in tha game frfr eventually I think he could possibly gain some attention if his drive real…

Again not “my style” per say but that nigga slid a little that last bout 45 secs or so lol

Btw what does "Ark of the fuck it " mean?
lol i love this question cuz its actually alot deeper than you would imagine and you still might not get it but thats also part of it lol.

Ok so first of all it made me laugh and that was enough but It’s a play on ark of the covenant where that it was simply a chest or “box” housing the most sacred religious relics of the time.

So in my “ark” is my mind/ideas when i said fuck it and decided to create the platform. It gives me the freedom to kinda do watever and not be contained to one thing so eventually you’ll see other different ideas spawn on the platform whether music related or not..

Also in a books your main character has an “arc” where they evolve throughout the story from different trials, tribulations etc and so this is my character arc after saying fuck it.

So to sum it up its just my way of bucking back and doing what i want to do and this is my creative outlet for artist to get their shit off.

Makes sense? Lol

Last edited:
He aite…nuttin’ really different than a lot of newer “rappers” I see but he not “terrible”… but as a “confident rapper” and wantin’ to make his way in tha game frfr eventually I think he could possibly gain some attention if his drive real…

Again not “my style” per say but that nigga slid a little that last bout 45 secs or so lol
Appreciate the feedback bro!

He get an A for effort lol…I’ll def give him credit for truly and honestly fresetylin’ all 3 verses and tryin’ to connect whatever comes out…pause…niggaz will front and act like that’s not a real skill to be good at but if he keeps workin’ he can get there…regardless of what niggaz wanna think a lot of peoples favorite rappers can’t, don’t and won’t freestyle freestyle

Now if he wasn’t freastylin’ he got A LOT of work to do lol…
Yea i gave him the same credit i give juju from the bando cuz it was in fact a true freestyle which is hard to do. Also as a poet his main skill isnt riding a beat but more so what he is saying so it was possible he was abit over his head but im sure if he comes thru again it will be 🔥🔥🫡

lol i love this question cuz its actually alot deeper than you would imagine and you still might not get it but thats also part of it lol.

Ok so first of all it made me laugh and that was enough but It’s a play on ark of the covenant where that it was simply a chest or “box” housing the most sacred religious relics of the time.

So in my “ark” is my mind/ideas when i said fuck it and decided to create the platform. It gives me the freedom to kinda do watever and not be contained to one thing so eventually you’ll see other different ideas spawn on the platform whether music related or not..

Also in a books your main character has an “arc” where they evolve throughout the story from different trials, tribulations etc and so this is my character arc after saying fuck it.

So to sum it up its just my way of bucking back and doing what i want to do and this is my creative outlet for artist to get their shit off.

Makes sense? Lol
I love it man. Appreciate it. Maybe I can send some beats for the artists to rap on

I love it man. Appreciate it. Maybe I can send some beats for the artists to rap on
Hell yea! Send em in, i would love to showcase producers also. But just a disclaimer, i dont pick the beats for the artist. I will recommend beats i think are dope for them but ultimately i give them the freedom to choose.

Also thinking of doing a 1 year anniversary cypher with a few artists so if i do, i will choose the beat so if u got some 🔥🔥 send it

Last edited:
i love how confused people get when they see the name and its creates the conversation of “wtf?” but it’s strategic in that it sticks out so u remember it. Thats hiphop..thats art…

:think2:

Hell yea! Send em in, i would love to showcase producers also. But just a disclaimer, i dont pick the beats for the artist. I will recommend beats i think are dope for them but ultimately i give them the freedom to choose.

Also thinking of doing a 1 year anniversary cypher with a few artists so if i do, i will choose the beat so if u got some 🔥🔥 send it
Dope! I'll send you something fam.

Back