Welcome To aBlackWeb

Arguments and Relationships.

Arguments are not always needed. Because you should be communicating to each other all the time. If i gotten in a arguement it was something silly that got dropped. But sometimes a simple question can lead to one when someone takes the question out of contexts and makes it into an argument.

hahahahaha

looooooolooooooloooooooloooool

~catches breath~

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Nah, arguments are for the birds...I got bad nerves..

Both parties can address their points without taking it there.

I'd just look at you crazy if you don't watch your tone and delivery with me. It's not that deep that (you) need to be fussing about leaving the toilet seat down or mad about me dotting the house at 1:17 a.m. when I said I'll be home at 1:00 a.m. my bad, I'm sorry, it was a bunch of red lights I hit, I don't have to be called an inconsiderate motherfucker and all that and be up all night fussing about that incident wit yo ass, just accept my apologies and move around. :ha:

Fussing/arguing in 2017, nah I wont do it :ha:

hahahahaha

looooooolooooooloooooooloooool

~catches breath~

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha
I legit was like who the duck is @BlackAndWhite and then laughed for a whole 30mins...

This dysfunctional family ass nigga.....

I swear, ap gotta goat ass sitcom in his head, he just gotta tell the world that story
Naw he got caught frolicking in the gray area in his head and she took him to the cleaners its that black and white lol

No shade still got luv for you AP

I'm a sociopath so I take it a step further, when she thinks makeup sex is going to happen I'll tease but not engage.

A win and a win.

I say what I gotta say then after that if she wanna keep going I let her. I mean I ain't trying drag stuff out. If a prollem present it's self I'll address then. Other wise you gon be looking like a idiot ya damn self

That is a tad childish

Nah. Not like im avoiding the issue. But arguing is pointless.

Now...having a calm thought out discussion on an issue that effects our relationship.. yeah im down...but arguing

YUH DAT WAY with all that...

Back