Welcome To aBlackWeb

Arguments and Relationships.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Do you feel like arguments in a relationship are necessary or could you really be in a relationship where you never argue?

I wouldn't say they're necessary but they're inevitable. We're all different, it's really about learning each other and more importantly yourself. I realized things I've done in the past that played a part in the demise of my past relationships, so I've taken a conscious effort into working on those things.

If you're already aware of these things then just tell ur s/o what it is from the jump so they know what they're working with and how they can go about approaching disagreements.

Every now and then to get some stress out won't hurt. That make up sex is always Goat
LL_zpsxnvkedra.gif

Itd inevitable...but I rather stay argument free.

Man I don't be having the energy do all that yelling. And the arguments I've been in be over some of the smallest, pettiest shyt.

Heated discussions are what we like to call them. lol

Hard rule though.. NEVER in front of the kids. ... Like EVER.

U n du sometimes post like the same super wise person
lol we have lots of discussions sometimes we are on the same page and sometimes its a debate. One of the reason I enjoyed being around him when we were in the beginning stages of dating was he stimulated my intellect. Nothing more exciting and appealing then someone you can hold a good conversation with.

I dont argue

After I say my piece im done with it.

You keep going you gon be arguing with your cot damn self....

Lol.

I only do that if my point isn't being heard. If not, I go into shutdown mode

Back