Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you prepared for a race war?

And it's all of part of a greater, very complex cold war from which the far right, neoliberal, corporate, political and banking oligarchies from all around the Northern Hemisphere are playing a role into it.

And we're not even the opposite faction: we're the fucking rabbits.
ill be the rabbit.

its crazy when the rabbit got the gun.

The shit is bigger than individual wins. If my son hemmed up I got great lawyer money for my kids. I ain't worrying about do gooders who want something in return from my son such as cooperating with the police cause that ain't happening.

1) The individual wins don't detract from the effort to achieve greater good. It's not a situation where you can only have one or the other.

2) No one in this discussion said anything about people looking for quid pro quo. Those aren't do-gooders. They are opportunists.

At the end of the day, you want someone in the system that's going to look out for the best interests of you and yours. Anyone that denies that is lying.

1) The individual wins don't detract from the effort to achieve greater good. It's not a situation where you can only have one or the other.

2) No one in this discussion said anything about people looking for quid pro quo. Those aren't do-gooders. They are opportunists.

At the end of the day, you want someone in the system that's going to look out for the best interests of you and yours. Anyone that denies that is lying.

It does detract from that because of the system. Those small individual wins get amplified and shown as examples of how the system isn't fucked up towards black people.

LLS if you think the shit ain't a quid pro quo at the end of the day.

My well paid lawyer will look out for my best interests

It does detract from that because of the system. Those small individual wins get amplified and shown as examples of how the system isn't fucked up towards black people.

LLS if you think the shit ain't a quid pro quo at the end of the day.

My well paid lawyer will look out for my best interests

lol @ you if you believe that the lawyers that represent poor black kids and are in a position to do the do-gooder shit are well paid.

lol @ you if you believe that the lawyers that represent poor black kids and are in a position to do the do-gooder shit are well paid.

I said MY well paid lawyer. Said nothing about the lawyers representing poor black kids.

We are dealing with a corrupt system to us so with that the system will allow some do good work to make the system look good to those who don't care but at the same time the system is going to make change in another place to replace those bodies lost by the do good work.

We've seen this shit happen for years and I refuse to act like its any other way.

I said MY well paid lawyer. Said nothing about the lawyers representing poor black kids.

Ok, so you have the money to play the game. The who point of this conversation was that it's good to have people in the system to advocate for blacks that are disenfranchised and preyed upon by the system. We were talking about do-gooders such as the prosecutor I posted that made a point of evaluating cases fairly instead of throwing the book at everyone the way they wanted him to do. A lawyer that simply does what he's paid to do isn't a do-gooder.

Ok, so you have the money to play the game. The who point of this conversation was that it's good to have people in the system to advocate for blacks that are disenfranchised and preyed upon by the system. We were talking about do-gooders such as the prosecutor I posted that made a point of evaluating cases fairly instead of throwing the book at everyone the way they wanted him to do. A lawyer that simply does what he's paid to do isn't a do-gooder.

My point has been and will remain that say there is 1 million DA's in america. Out that 1 million less that 10,000 would probably be on that evaluating cases fairly shit and even with that judge has the final say so.

A DA and defense lawyer can come up with a plea and the amount of time they feel is fair for the person to serve. A judge has the power to reject that agreement.

So like I said a few sprinkled do gooders is like a passing drizzle of rain to the ocean when it comes to this system.

My point has been and will remain that say there is 1 million DA's in america. Out that 1 million less that 10,000 would probably be on that evaluating cases fairly shit and even with that judge has the final say so.

A DA and defense lawyer can come up with a plea and the amount of time they feel is fair for the person to serve. A judge has the power to reject that agreement.

So like I said a few sprinkled do gooders is like a passing drizzle of rain to the ocean when it comes to this system.

No argument with any of that from me. My point is that whether they are a drizzle in the ocean or not, it's still good to have them there and is unfair to make it seem like their efforts to do good within the system are somehow part of the problem.

No argument with any of that from me. My point is that whether they are a drizzle in the ocean or not, it's still good to have them there and is unfair to make it seem like their efforts to do good within the system are somehow part of the problem.

Their efforts aren't part of the problem but just pointing out that their efforts are undermined by people who they work with daily. That the media who can basically form any narrative about anything or anyone make their good efforts part of the problem.

IMO black people aren't going to get anywhere in these systems (judicial and political). Both have to fall and be totally different. The systems that we live under can not be changed by a few people working from the inside.

Their efforts aren't part of the problem but just pointing out that their efforts are undermined by people who they work with daily. That the media who can basically form any narrative about anything or anyone make their good efforts part of the problem.

IMO black people aren't going to get anywhere in these systems (judicial and political). Both have to fall and be totally different. The systems that we live under can not be changed by a few people working from the inside.

I can't really argue with any of this. I believe that the systems could be changed over time, but it would take longer than any of want to or should have to wait to see that change. We can't hope to have these system work for us while a lot of the people in charge of the systems came up in eras when the system was explicitly stated to be against us.

I can't really argue with any of this. I believe that the systems could be changed over time, but it would take longer than any of want to or should have to wait to see that change. We can't hope to have these system work for us while a lot of the people in charge of the systems came up in eras when the system was explicitly stated to be against us.

Daniel Cameron didn't come up in that era and many other just like him didn't come up in that era. The era that a person came up in has fuck all to do with it. These people are flat out racist no matter the era. The system is still explicitly against us and as long as this system stands it will be explicitly against us cause that is how it was built to be.

We can't keep trying to make structural changes to these systems when the foundations they were built on is fucked up to us.

Construction companies don't build new houses on fucked up foundations. They lay down a new foundation then start building upon that.

Until we are willing to make the financial, physical and emotional sacrifices to make those foundational changes. We really out here just playing games and wasting times and setting our kids and their kids up to deal with the same bullshit that those before us and we dealt with.

Daniel Cameron didn't come up in that era and many other just like him didn't come up in that era. The era that a person came up in has fuck all to do with it. These people are flat out racist no matter the era. The system is still explicitly against us and as long as this system stands it will be explicitly against us cause that is how it was built to be.

We can't keep trying to make structural changes to these systems when the foundations they were built on is fucked up to us.

Construction companies don't build new houses on fucked up foundations. They lay down a new foundation then start building upon that.

Until we are willing to make the financial, physical and emotional sacrifices to make those foundational changes. We really out here just playing games and wasting times and setting our kids and their kids up to deal with the same bullshit that those before us and we dealt with.

I'm not saying you're wrong that the best way is to burn everything and start over. I'm just saying that shit has changed without that kinda thing. It just takes a long ass time. Basically, I'm agreeing with you that what you're saying is probably the best option.

I'm not saying you're wrong that the best way is to burn everything and start over. I'm just saying that shit has changed without that kinda thing. It just takes a long ass time. Basically, I'm agreeing with you that what you're saying is probably the best option.

I know overall we're not disagreeing. I'm just pointing out particular things in a few of your statements I see a different way.

Don't want to come off as just a negative person but everywhere you think things have changed they've done something in another area to make the shit unbalanced even more than it was before to make up for what may have been corrected in another area.

For example a few years ago they changed to crack to cocaine ratio. Yet they still didn't make it 1:1 even though you can't even fucking make crack without cocaine.

So the ratio change but now you get more time than before for selling heroin. So those bodies not staying in prison longer for crack anymore are replaced by those who deal with heroin.

The shit just a long ass con game.

I know overall we're not disagreeing. I'm just pointing out particular things in a few of your statements I see a different way.

Don't want to come off as just a negative person but everywhere you think things have changed they've done something in another area to make the shit unbalanced even more than it was before to make up for what may have been corrected in another area.

For example a few years ago they changed to crack to cocaine ratio. Yet they still didn't make it 1:1 even though you can't even fucking make crack without cocaine.

So the ratio change but now you get more time than before for selling heroin. So those bodies not staying in prison longer for crack anymore are replaced by those who deal with heroin.

The shit just a long ass con game.

It's more than a con. It's a business. Racism has been the most profitable business in America since white people found this land.

Back