Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you prepared for a race war?

NorthfolkBros

The King of Page 1
Another Fed-sounding thread from me, incredible.
Seriously though, me and my pops have been talking about a war/major attack against blacks/minorities coming in the future. It got me thinking. If that shyt popped off, are any of you "black" mfs on here actually prepared for that? Are yall staying and fighting or leaving?

Pops said that he'd stay and shoot any mf that tried him or our family, but wouldn't be no fukkin soldier. I'm the same way but with no guns lol. If a war really did pop off, I'm probably fukked because c@cs run the gun industry!!

I only have one gun.
A 9mm. Had it for years.
So maybe not. I was looking thru the gun thread and thinking of buying a few more for when I’m here. Also about to apply for my conceal license.

But nah I’m not ready

Even if we weren't drastically outnumbered, the leader of the white supremacists also happens to be the commander in chief of the whole US armed forces. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard. Then you gotta sprinkle in the DEA, ATF, Police, Border Patrol, FBI and CIA just for good measure.

So yeah... good luck to everybody running out to buy ammo for your little peashooters having race war revolutionary fantasies.

We would get washed in a race war. I'm gonna catch heat for saying it but it's the truth.
They have the law on their side.
They have more guns and ammo.
They have more doctors.
They have more stores .
They have more mechanics.
They have more engineers.
They have more money.

How many of us city niggas know how to fish and hunt?

How many of us can even swim?

You know how to grow your own food?

If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready. We are not ready.

We would get washed in a race war. I'm gonna catch heat for saying it but it's the truth.
They have more doctors.
They have more stores .
They have more money.

Everything you're saying is true, but there ain't going to be a race war like that. I know people keep hyping that shit up, but it wouldn't go down like Whites vs everyone else the way some are implying. Those far right assholes might try to start something, and they might take some shots and blacks and others, but the majority of white people are not trying to go to war. And this isn't even a racists whites vs nonracist whites type thing. There are a lot of racist ass white people that love racism for how it benefits them but really ain't about to kill or die over it. At the end of the day, the big conflicts are between the Left and the Right, and whites make up large portions of both, so this civil war that is coming won't be drawn down racial lines.

They have more doctors.
They have more stores .
They have more money.

I say it all the time

If a real race war breaks out we getting washed

Wont be a race war, cause race soilders dont want it with real official niggaz. They want it with people that show up at rallies and black, Spanish, and Asian kids that go to predominantly white schools. They want war with Mark's...Vics

If there is anything, you are gonna see calculated attacks at innocent targets. People who ain't in the mind to buss back and the media gonna have people out here believing its attack on all of us.

If niggaz have a choice of running up in yo shit and my shit and they choose yo shit. Just cause we live on the same block dont make it a attack on us. It's an attack on you, cause they know betta then to run up in my shit.

Wont be a race war, cause race soilders dont want it with real official niggaz. They want it with people that show up at rallies and black, Spanish, and Asian kids that go to predominantly white schools. They want war with Mark's...Vics

If there is anything, you are gonna see calculated attacks at innocent targets. People who ain't in the mind to buss back and the media gonna people out here believing its attack on all of us.

If niggaz have a choice of running up in yo shit and my shit and they choose yo shit. Just cause we live on the same block dont make it a attack on us. It's an attack on you, cause they know betta then to run up in my shit.

Literally white ISIS is what we’re looking at

ISIS had young boys knowingly going on dummy missions by the pound. Strapped up and ready to die. These cats murder innocent folks and surrender. They ain't the same

Same as Rittenhouse, how old was he?

Here they surrender (sometimes, if they don’t shoot themselves) instead of going out by suicide bomb but the goal is the same

When Dylan Roof shot up that church, the hood is Literally right around the corner...not even a two minute walk and he drove to where he was at. He coulda jump the back fence and quick sprint woulda hand him in the jets..

They do not want that action for real.

Now..now.. some of these county Confederate boys down here be in the hood boydegas...they might be prejeduce..but they ain't stupid..but I know that they will buss in that bodega tho

Back