Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you happy?

He tryna be like the GOAT, me.
tenor.gif

I think you have to experience misery to experience happiness. That’s why people who’ve been handed everything in their lives are some of the most unhappy people.

That being said, I’m very happy! I’ve created a life with a great wife, kids, and career. I’ve been through a lot of shit in my life and with my wife, which is why I’m so happy about where I am now. I wouldn’t change where I am right now for the world.

I think you have to experience misery to experience happiness. That’s why people who’ve been handed everything in their lives are some of the most unhappy people.

That being said, I’m very happy! I’ve created a life with a great wife, kids, and career. I’ve been through a lot of shit in my life and with my wife, which is why I’m so happy about where I am now. I wouldn’t change where I am right now for the world.

1st sentence...WHAT?!
2nd sentence...wow. that's a grand generalization.
3rd part is cool

lurk is in stage 3 of the five stages of marriage

Introspection

At this rapid rate of progression, he’ll meet the stage 4 by years end,

I call this stage Legion

1626126613234.gif

After stage 5 you ascend in two directions, you either Chi City or you Judah

Prepare yourself

lurk is in stage 3 of the five stages of marriage

Introspection

At this rapid rate of progression, he’ll meet the stage 4 by years end,

I call this stage Legion

View attachment 584976

After stage 5 you ascend in two directions, you either Chi City or you Judah

Prepare yourself
AltruisticMediumBoto-size_restricted.gif

Got damn @ being the barometer for failed marriages. But dont act like I aint seen you at last thursday meeting either my guy

I'm content. I have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes for my back, debt free, extra cash, I'm feelin good. As for happy, it's the little things that "make" me happy, or rather the little things I find happiness in. Like my morning coffee, I ENJOY it so much, knowing I have the next day off, hearing kids running around screaming and playing and laughing, hearing others happiness, all sorts of little things "make" me happy.

It's rare people see me unhappy they call me smiley, bubbles, cheery girl etc. Any day I wake up a live is a good day to start even if I know for a fact it's gonna fucked or wack cuz if I'm alive I and can change the day. And if I wake up alive, I get to enjoy all those little things I find happiness in.

I will be when I find the right chiropractor for this Sciatica.

But, I’m learning how to be happier, starting with bettering my diet, changing my workout regimen, and spending more time with my wife.

I will be when I find the right chiropractor for this Sciatica.

But, I’m learning how to be happier, starting with bettering my diet, changing my workout regimen, and spending more time with my wife.

You sure it’s just sciatica? They diagnosed me with sciatica and it turned out that it was just a symptom of the real cause...herniated disc on my back. After 3 years, mad medication, a medical leave of absence from work and 2 steroid injections...my shit still ain’t right. SMH.

You sure it’s just sciatica? They diagnosed me with sciatica and it turned out that it was just a symptom of the real cause...herniated disc on my back. After 3 years, mad medication, a medical leave of absence from work and 2 steroid injections...my shit still ain’t right. SMH.
I’ve been X-ray’d already…L-5 disc inflammation. It may have gotten worse, but that was the last diagnosis on it.

Back