Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

The thing is you didn't go over there to protect the father, you fought because something could have happened to your kid. If your son wasn't there would you have went to confront the other chick over a brick to his window?

Still not letting bm get her ass beat

The thing is you didn't go over there to protect the father, you fought because something could have happened to your kid. If your son wasn't there would you have went to confront the other chick over a brick to his window?

You're right I wouldn't have immediately started fighting, but I still would have went over and checked her because despite his overall ain't shitness, I do care about my son's father. Plus at any point my son could be in her presence and my child's well being is of the upmost importance to me.

Last edited:
LOL @ all the dudes in here saying their BM can actually stay with them off this situation.

Some of y'all LYING like a muhfucka. Saying this here won't get the ladies of ABW to fuck you, just remember that.

All jokes aside, with no hate at all, but why is it so hard for you to believe that other people don't live like you live and have lives that are setup totally different than yours? And it's not just you, it's mad people on here.

It seems like people are so used to living one way that they can't fathom that there could be another way.

LOL @ all the dudes in here saying their BM can actually stay with them off this situation.

Some of y'all LYING like a muhfucka. Saying this here won't get the ladies of ABW to fuck you, just remember that.

The fact you think niggas would lie about something like this just so one of the 3 women who post here would possibly fuck them reveals some sad shit about your own moral standings

You don’t even have kids bro. I mean if your parents ya got divorced you really think your dad would just let your mom get her ass beat in front of you? And do nothing?

The fact you think niggas would lie about something like this just so one of the 3 women who post here would possibly fuck them reveals some sad shit about your own moral standings

That nigga childish man. That’s literally said by childish niggas

There's nothing wrong with going and saving your kid's mother just like there's nothing wrong not getting involved

All jokes aside, with no hate at all, but why is it so hard for you to believe that other people don't live like you live and have lives that are setup totally different than yours? And it's not just you, it's mad people on here.

It seems like people are so used to living one way that they can't fathom that there could be another way.
This man spit fire.
Nothing but truth

yet …..some won’t get it

Back inna day I let my ex stay with me for a couple of months when shit got ill between her and the nigga she was fuckin with. He knew where I lived and everything 'cause he used to drop off our daughter with me on the weekends but he also knew not to make that drive to start no shit 'cause it wouldn't end well for him. Let the baby go stay with granny and the ex crashed on my couch to regroup.

That's just how I'm cut.

You don’t even have kids bro. I mean if your parents ya got divorced you really think your dad would just let your mom get her ass beat in front of you? And do nothing?
1) My parents have been married damn near 40 years. (Next April is 40) They never divorcing.

2) If they ever separated, I don’t expect Pops to worry about Moms life and who she runs with after that. But refer to #1. No need to create hypothetical situations here.

That works both ways, just remember this.

My point with that is some of y’all are in other relationships. You think your significant other would be kosher with your BM staying with you if her shit got out of control? I doubt that.

If push came to shove you make sure she’s OK, but she should have family for situations like these. Her #1 fallback should be them.

Back