Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

Which doesn't have to mean your her security guard. All it should he is about the kid and hey nice to talk and keep it pushing. Mfs low key be trying keep they baby mama as a back up plan that's what it seems.

True.

Shouldn't have anything to do with the mother at all.

Only reason would be to make sure dude doesn't get outta line with your kid..........not with her.

Lol I understand both sides but I seen this shit play out personally.

Someone close to me had a convo w me about something just like this. He was split up w BM and they share two kids together. She was calling him up bc of drama with the new guy. He was itching to go handle it even tho he was done with her.

He ended up popping up over there just for her to threaten calling the police to intervene on both of em. Then end up marrying the new dude even tho that wasn't the last of it.

I mean the shit ain't so black and white all the time.

Main reason I avoided having kids up til now. I like to be done with people 100%.

Depends on custody. Probably would just use the situation to gain custody and leave her on her own. We not together for a reason.

I fought a chick once cause my oldest son's father called me and told me that ol girl threw a brick in his car window with my son in the car trying to fight him. Almost went to jail...not my finest moment.

You did the right thing...I also wonder how that person explained to anyone they knew why they had gotten into a fight and expect anyone to be on their side

So wait

i spoke on a nigga respecting my child and bm and I called negative and allow her to get beat up?

i did say Im not getting into married business unless she ready to leave.

how I turn in the psycho?

niggas be lion
I been falsely represented

So wait

i spoke on a nigga respecting my child and bm and I called negative and allow her to get beat up?

i did say Im not getting into married business unless she ready to leave.

how I turn in the psycho?

niggas be lion
I been falsely represented

You turned into psycho in the other thread acting like dude had valid or understandable reasons to kill. In this thread though I felt alot of y’all took your bm getting beat as a personal matter for her and not something that has a real impact on your child.

Last edited:
You turned into psycho in the other thread acting like dude had valid or understandable reasons to kill. In this thread though I felt alot of y’all took your getting beat as a personal matter for her and not something that has a real impact on your child.
So was this thread before or after that thread?

Now that I actually read though the thread. It's crazy the number of men that are so unwilling to help the mothers of their children. Not necessarily the fighting, but just the over all tone of fuck her of she ever really needed you.

Last edited:
I fought a chick once cause my oldest son's father called me and told me that ol girl threw a brick in his car window with my son in the car trying to fight him. Almost went to jail...not my finest moment.
The thing is you didn't go over there to protect the father, you fought because something could have happened to your kid. If your son wasn't there would you have went to confront the other chick over a brick to his window?

Last edited:
Back