Are Women Funny?

• Yea

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Hell No

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Only a few

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
Laura Hayes, Adele Givens, Mo'niqe, Whoopi Goldberg, Amy Schumer, Wanda Skyes, Melissa McCarthy, Sommore, and if you wanna take it back some.

Betty White, Carol Burnette, Lucille Ball, Phyllis Diller, Joan Rivers, Lily Tomlin and the list can go on an on an on. Just saying.
Amy Schumer tho ?

Amy schumer's comedy specials are not that funny. I seen some and they only get a few laughs here and there.

She’s funny, have you watched any episodes. I grew up watching black and white films because my dad loved things like that. I would be ctfu watching I Love Lucy.

This nigga had to go back over half a century to find a chick she thinks is funny :hahaha:

:cry:
They can be pretty funny for others when they talk about your dick size

Not really there's a few that actually are though. Men and women have diff senses of humor though so sometimes things get lost in translation between genders apparently

:smh:

Nah I'm Cool but I have noticed that over the years hence kinda why this thread is made and judging by the responses.

Thing with you was just not knowing you well enough so I'm kinda walking on eggshells now trying not to be hated over here lol

Oh oh oh, I thought yanno..we had a problem. My bad

*side eye*

Back