Are Women Funny?

• Yea

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Hell No

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Only a few

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
Most of the women I've came across were funny.

My sis is funny as hell

Most of the women in my family are funny as hell

A lot of the women I've dealt wit were funny

this nigga think erebody funny lol

Laura Hayes, Adele Givens, Mo'niqe, Whoopi Goldberg, Amy Schumer, Wanda Skyes, Melissa McCarthy, Sommore, and if you wanna take it back some.

Betty White, Carol Burnette, Lucille Ball, Phyllis Diller, Joan Rivers, Lily Tomlin and the list can go on an on an on. Just saying.

Laura Hayes, Adele Givens, Mo'niqe, Whoopi Goldberg, Amy Schumer, Wanda Skyes, Melissa McCarthy, Sommore, and if you wanna take it back some.

Betty White, Carol Burnette, Lucille Ball, Phyllis Diller, Joan Rivers, Lily Tomlin and the list can go on an on an on. Just saying.

nah

If u think there's a woman in the top 5 all time comedian list, u need to be tested then shot

If u think there's a woman in the top 5 all time comedian list, u need to be tested then shot

i aint even say alla dat, but you seriously gassing that Mike Epps Special brah

I Love Lucy was funny as hell. I remember actually watching it on the old people channel everyday after school lmaoo. She's hilarious for real

Back