Are Women Funny?

• Yea

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Hell No

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Only a few

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
I'm the funniest of my friends. I'm not saying that to sound cocky but it's true. They all are smart. I know why they are approached before me and why I'm approached before them. I'm more outgoing and open than they are. The shit they need liquid courage to do, I can just do. So it's either I'm fun as hell or I'm too wild for them.
doesnt the fact that outgoing women r approached more often say something tho? not specific to this discussion but, the whole "women aren't funny because they don't need to be", if women didn't need to be anything then the blandest personality, shyest woman in the world would be approached just as often as a woman with a bomb ass personality

But she said her friends get approached jsut as much as she does.. matter fact nvm , u got it lol

Have you met me? I am hilarious!
twosnapsup2.gif
Came here solely to say this...

I've done seen a lot of funny, Kandy got the juice

doesnt the fact that outgoing women r approached more often say something tho? not specific to this discussion but, the whole "women aren't funny because they don't need to be", if women didn't need to be anything then the blandest personality, shyest woman in the world would be approached just as often as a woman with a bomb ass personality

I said my friends are approached just the same as I am. If not more at times.

Funny women are like abnormally funny tho...

I'm like a resident funny guy in most of my circles....roast champion by far and wide...

I've had quite a few women give me a run for my money

Especially older ones...

An old black woman will roast you worse than you've ever been roasted in your life.

Be ready to take them out back like in Harlem nights

It's funny u use the Martin gif bc Pam off Martin was funny as hell and Gina too!

I've been waiting for someone to bring this up. Thank you for bringing up 1 of a hanful of funny ass chicks.

Surprised nobody has brought up the chick from Insecure who starred and wrote the show.

Back