Are Women Funny?

• Yea

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Hell No

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Only a few

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
There's two things women are good at being in the kitchen and the bedroom.

Where's the comedy in that?

most lawyers r men. does that mean men r better at arguing?

most head chefs r men. does that mean men r better cooks?

Men might be better at arguing cause women throw their emotions in the shit.

I understand the original post. I don't like a man who can't make me laugh. If I don't laugh in the first few minutes, you gotta go. Women don't have to be funny to get a man. We got ass, titties, eyes, hips and lips. We also didn't have to pursue men.
even men have types tho. if a woman likes a man n she doesnt meet his physical criteria, whether she gets chose is gonna come down 2 qualities like humor n shit. they might not be aggressors but they still gotta signal their positive traits, n for many women tht is not physical.

most lawyers r men. does that mean men r better at arguing?

most head chefs r men. does that mean men r better cooks?

Nobody brought up numbers, men aren't funnier comedians than women simply because there's more, they're just more funnier.

You're using alot of weak arguments today trini.

Nobody brought up numbers, men aren't funnier comedians than women simply because there's more, they're just more funnier.

You're using alot of weak arguments today trini.
so there being a bigger pool to choose from has nothing to do with the quality of selection

rili tho

Men do have types but we don't have to approach them. So yea, we can be funny but we don't have to use that to bag him. I'm funny as hell, but I don't have to use that to pursue a man. All I have to say is "hey I like you."

Dudes however have to be more crafty with their approach.

Men do have types but we don't have to approach them. So yea, we can be funny but we don't have to use that to bag him. I'm funny as hell, but I don't have to use that to pursue a man. All I have to say is "hey I like you."

Dudes however have to be more crafty with their approach.
u r a beautiful n seemingly confident woman n tht might not be representative of other sects of society tho

look @ the foreveralonewomen section of reddit. they complain all day about never being pursued by men n the whole "women just need a pulse to get laid" thing bein a lie.

u r a beautiful n seemingly confident woman n tht might not be representative of other sects of society tho

look @ the foreveralonewomen section of reddit. they complain all day about never being pursued by men n the whole "women just need a pulse to get laid" thing bein a lie.

I have some dry and unattractive friends and it's times they are approached before I am.

When guys approach me, most try to tell me a joke or something funny.
most men don't approach me n when they do, its not with humor or charm. its something basic like "whats ur name?" 4rm a random whom i wldnt want havin my name.

the ones who say something funny or creative r usually men whom i broke the ice with first or met by chance. only exceptions i can think of r when i witness something crazy n the man next to me on a train makes a joke about it, tho just as often i might make a joke about it n it starts a convo.
I have some dry and unattractive friends and it's times they are approached before I am.
r they funny or r they smart? im guessing its 1 of the 2? lol

so there being a bigger pool to choose from has nothing to do with the quality of selection

rili tho

Not in this case, cuz anybody funny can be a comedian, maybe women just aint funny b <>

Not in this case, cuz anybody funny can be a comedian, maybe women just aint funny b <>
nahh the level of comedy tht u want ppl 2 pull xamples from is still part of show biz n those rules still apply.

gettin a big break in comedy is in big part luck of the draw. or kevin hart wldnt be more famous than a whole lotta ppl i find funnier.

most men don't approach me n when they do, its not with humor or charm. its something basic like "whats ur name?" 4rm a random whom i wldnt want havin my name.

the ones who say something funny or creative r usually men whom i broke the ice with first or met by chance. only exceptions i can think of r when i witness something crazy n the man next to me on a train makes a joke about it, tho just as often i might make a joke about it n it starts a convo.

r they funny or r they smart? im guessing its 1 of the 2? lol
I'm the funniest of my friends. I'm not saying that to sound cocky but it's true. They all are smart. I know why they are approached before me and why I'm approached before them. I'm more outgoing and open than they are. The shit they need liquid courage to do, I can just do. So it's either I'm fun as hell or I'm too wild for them.

nahh the level of comedy tht u want ppl 2 pull xamples from is still part of show biz n those rules still apply.

gettin a big break in comedy is in big part luck of the draw. or kevin hart wldnt be more famous than a whole lotta ppl i find funnier.

But there's been more than enough female comedians for you to atleast cook up a top 5. If you can't then that should tell u all u need to know.

Back