Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Are Threads Locked Prematurely ?

Are threads locked prematurely

• Total voters
I honestly think keeping threads like that leads to LESS traffic. How many threads like that can a new person see before they decide to bounce? Or worse, a lurker reading the shit and being like 'Yeah, these niggas trash' and move on to somewhere else.

Who made the thread and who forwarded it into a another topic about running people off? Who dropped a list with no receipts making niggas feel attacked?

Nah u gotta preserve good threads, i think that other thread should of ended right after everybody started piling on Beta that was a good spot to end it or the day after AP dropped the list and @deadeye came in shocked to see his name on it... Everything after that was just corny filler post and niggas saying the same shit that had already been said because they were late to the party

Niggas stay with the fuck shit then wonder why fuck shit runs rampant like...

7a0252690ebefb86335d15addc2b2dc1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the topic.

Threads that produce a good debate need to be left alone.

The ones where muthafuccas are just going around in circles, spouting the same ole same ole, arguing back & forth just to argue wit no resolution in sight...

giphy.gif
...close thread

nah

not at all

its the same 10 people having the conversation

no new people or thoughts have entered or have been expressed

and the issue at hand is still largely unresolved

then it just becomes a game of mental wits to see who can outlast who when it comes to being the most facetious with the "i'm smarter than you are" shit

or the very people who claim they detest a certain behavior start exhibiting that behavior then its "oh that was different"

outside of you and maybe 7 other non mod members, no one was offering any real substance. Just more "but but but"...

then we reached all the milestones to let you know the thread was at it end

we reached the "make something non gay...gay" segment (already mentioned"

we reached the "made it to the party late, but nothing to add" segment

we reached the "why cant the mods/what are the mods for/If i was mod" segment

we reached the "conflict here just saying shit for lol's" segment

we reached the "obscure poster who hadnt posted in months, but felt compelled to post as if they had been around all along" segment

do I need to keep going?

Keep going. This list funny af. Lol

Back