Poll Are Threads Locked Prematurely ?

Are threads locked prematurely

• Total voters
i closed it initially

and asked chi to close it the last time for the same reasons

we were spinning our wheels both times

it was more of the same shit just repackaged. A buncha misdirection and deflection from the issues that were at hand. A bunch of victim blaming and I mean, at what point is a good point that the shit is just enough. I asked the 3 females who were online during the time their thoughts as females. They gave them, and they were appreciated for whatever insight, little or big they gave.

then came the patronizing, antagonizing, messy posts followed by the "i'ma make something gay" comments from the peanut gallery. Lurk started 4/4 from the field, but ended the game 4/25. Elzo with the Elzo shit he always does, and etc...

like damn...like you really wanted to read what...another 10+ pages of that??

so the thread was closed.

still not understanding why the thread was locked

Nigga let the HIV virus run through you and die already.

Is that how your dad died? I figure you were raised by your mother solely because you be in your feelings. Did she hit you too? That’s why you get mad at women? They ain’t protect you and that’s why you became a retarded emotional bitch ass security nigga?

Tell us what made you the bitch you are?

Is that how your dad died? I figure you were raised by your mother solely because you be in your feelings. Did she hit you too? That’s why you get mad at women? They ain’t protect you and that’s why you became a retarded emotional bitch ass security nigga?

Someone give him a lol put his lil heart at ease.

still not understanding why the thread was locked
I explained why

If you don't agree then that's different and it's ok

If your point is to just keep a thread open for the sake of banter, then I disagree with that. It's no longer productive for the reason it was started in the first place

But by all means, add whatever it is you were going to add to the discussion

This is the aggressive content I like to see

This probably made a female lurker decide that this site not worth it

Reactions: Chicity
This is the aggressive content I like to see

This probably made a female lurker decide that this site not worth it

Well I didn’t seeing a posters pussy or ask to see a titty so they might stay. I get it you’re feeling some type of way cause AP called you a creep. But we all know AP a weird as nigga as well. Look at like the pot calling the kettle black. Cause the horse dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canon and Chicity
Well I didn’t seeing a posters pussy or ask to see a titty so they might stay. I get it you’re feeling some type of way cause AP called you a creep. But we all know AP a weird as nigga as well. Look at like the pit calling the kettle black. Cause the horse dead.
Lol I’ll be so honest when I say I don’t care about none of that shit

Also how dare you get sassy with me when I was saluting your post

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
It kinda sucks that the site doesnt attract any females. I know the owner works endless nights from his coffin incorporating new features for us.

• Haha
Reactions: Race Jones
I explained why

If you don't agree then that's different and it's ok

If your point is to just keep a thread open for the sake of banter, then I disagree with that. It's no longer productive for the reason it was started in the first place

But by all means, add whatever it is you were going to add to the discussion

this is a forum

nobody cares about productive conversation.

niggas wanna be entertained

:imsayin:

I mean whats going on here?
There are several threads across the site that do that

The particular one you talking about had all the fuckery it was going to get.

The rest of the discussion would've been just rehashed jokes from before. This happens every single time