Welcome To aBlackWeb

AR-Ab Facing Life In Prison

Obviously. The point is that Vlad is going to exploit and expose you if he can and his guests should be wiser to it.

That makes no sense.
It’s called self snitching. Lad had nothing to do with that. Same shit he spit in his music.

Drug trafficker gets charged for trafficking drugs

Let’s blame vlad lol

That's not what I'm personally saying. I don't condone drug dealing, TRUST ME..7 years sober over here. What I'm saying is. Why are so called street dudes incriminating themselves on Vlad channel n why is Vlad as a so called member of hip hop culture allowing it? Is 2019, law enforcement getting ALOT of entail from online sources.

That's not what I'm personally saying. I don't condone drug dealing, TRUST ME..7 years sober over here. What I'm saying is. Why are so called street dudes incriminating themselves on Vlad channel n why is Vlad as a so called member of hip hop culture allowing it? Is 2019, law enforcement getting ALOT of entail from online sources.

Maybe Vlad cool with the feds. Maybe he is an undercover informant. Why are street dudes incriminating themselves? Idk man maybe they think they can’t get touched or what they are doing is so small time they don’t think they will care. Idk though

I’m sure a bunch of people are warned about vlad but maybe still go. Maybe they are cool with vlad

idk

Back