Welcome To aBlackWeb

AR-Ab Facing Life In Prison

Ar beat a murder case. According to Cassidy they caught that case because Ar people told. If you catch a body and beat the case you u gotta tighten ya game up. Cops gonna be out to get u something serious. ‍Shrugs bid nigga bid.

That was self defense though.

He caught a case a few yrs ago on some drug shit too and did a little time.

I think he had an ounce or a few of hard

He just in the streets,or was......

That was self defense though.

He caught a case a few yrs ago on some drug shit too and did a little time.

I think he had an ounce or a few of hard

He just in the streets,or was......

Ar had the chance to remove himself from the street. It’s no excuse for any philly rap cat after Ace Capone. I wish dude luck. No one deserves life for selling drugs. Jmo

Like you could be the biggest drug dealer in the world, that's not worse than cringe like rape, murder, and molestation.

And in many cases they don't get life....

Just smoking in this morning bugging out over our system

I disagree 100%
If you moving big weight that shit could destroy entire communities
It's not a monopoly on that shit.

Somebody gonna supply it as long as there is a need. He didn't start the community off on drugs.... He was a temporary supplier.

There was one before him. There will be another directly after. As long as there is a need, drugs will always be there.

You can give every single supplier life, and it will stop nothing and do no ultimate good. Because the supplier is not the problem.

They are just profiting off a need. They doing the same thing every other business in the world does. Let's not pretend drugs are the only thing destroying communities.

It's punished heavily because of the money made outside of government control. The more money you make, the more the government punishesb you.

Crime of money are treated more aggressively than harm to person.

Unless you kill a cop. Then they executioners.

It's not a monopoly on that shit.

Somebody gonna supply it as long as their is a need. He didn't start the community off on drugs.... He was a temporary supplier.

There was one before him. There will be another directly after. As long as there is a need, drugs will always be there.

You can give every single supplier life, and it will stop nothing and do no ultimate good. Because the supplier is not the problem.

They are just profiting off a need. They doing the same thing every other business in the world does. Let's not pretend drugs are the only thing destroying communities.

It's punished heavily because of the money made outside of government control. The more money you make, the more the government punishesb you.

Crime of money are treated more aggressively than harm to person.

Unless you kill a cop. Then they executioners.

I see what Crack did to NOLA and I know you seen what it did in B-More.

But I get it fam. Depending on how much dope you was slinging shit can major consequences.

But I doubt he was on some Nino Brown type shit.

With all that being said. Doing drugs is a choice and cant fault somebody for really selling it.

That's what I'm saying. You know this nigga wasn't on a global level....

And he getting life?

Shit was he ordering hits? Kidnappings? Human trafficking??

Like it gotta be more than a few flips on a good run

Damn, reading about this shit got me disappointed in Ab. Him and his patnas apparently said all kinds of shit on fucking Instagram that was incriminating. SMH.

That's what I'm saying. You know this nigga wasn't on a global level....

And he getting life?

Shit was he ordering hits? Kidnappings? Human trafficking??

Like it gotta be more than a few flips on a good run

It's a minimum of 15. They ain't giving that nigga life. They'll prolly give him somewhere between 15-20. I say 20.

Dont sell dope and be in the public eye.

He didnt have pull like that
I hear you, but I hate dumb retarded sentences....

I lost my shit in the Juelz thread too...

They was trying to give him a dumb ass severe m sentence for accidentally bringing a gun to the airport.

Like he was really gonna hijack a plane screaming dip set

The street rap game is literally a trap

it's a game of show and tell and if you don't show it you don't got it.

If ppl don't see it ,it never happened in the streets or online.

Niggas are pushing it to the limit in the hope of getting a real bag.

Back