Apryl Jones Goes On IG Rant About The Game & A$AP Rocky being Thirsty for Her

Apryl bad af, yall niggas buggin.

Only way she's bad af is if you from a city with a high ass number of mudducks... Like Phoenix. Otherwise she's a regular, normal ass broad. I genuinely wouldn't expect a cat from NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, Los Angeles, or Houston to consider her anything other than a regular chick from the block.

Only way she's bad af is if you from a city with a high ass number of mudducks... Like Phoenix. Otherwise she's a regular, normal ass broad. I genuinely wouldn't expect a cat from NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, Los Angeles, or Houston to consider her anything other than a regular chick from the block.

As a resident of phoenix i still not putting this bitch on a pedestal cause she look nice or got a nice body. What else this bitch bringing to the table

I aint doing this shit with u today fam

HeartfeltSoupyKittiwake-max-1mb.gif

As a resident of phoenix i still not putting this bitch on a pedestal cause she look nice or got a nice body. What else this bitch bringing to the table

lol

you know what I'm talking about too. Home grown sistas over there in South Phoenix fuckin struck.

You bruh.

You the homie but you talking out your ass bout shit that don’t apply right now
Ay i think my comments pertain to the thirst buckets ready to stick their dick between silicon with a 16 yr old mindset

It applies

Next time just quote me

• Ether
Reactions: DOS_patos
Ay i think my comments pertain to the thirst buckets ready to stick their dick between silicon with a 16 yr old mindset

It applies

Next time just quote me

Seems like you mixing her supposed personality with her looks.

We don't know this bitch tho lol. At least I don't. Based off looks alone I'm smashing.