Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apryl Jones Goes On IG Rant About The Game & A$AP Rocky being Thirsty for Her

Still stupid logic.

You can find the Rhiannas, Beyonces and so on in your local Walmart or whatever store only thing is you probably won't notice because they dont have the $1000 plus dollars to get super dolled up by the best make up artist. So if a chick is just naturally sexy I think that's even more bonus points and nothing to bash. And Apryl imo is just naturally sexy even when she just on LIVE with no make up she still badd. Because you lived 40 plus years and have the luxury of having the holy grail Walmart with the baddest bitches in the world dont mean ol girl cant be labeled sexy. EX: Rosario Dawson the most basic chick in the game as far as fashion, no make up, and nerdy but she still sexy asf but I guess she cant because your local stores got models. Lol

Still not sure what point your trying to prove successfully.

Still stupid logic.

You can find the Rhiannas, Beyonces and so on in your local Walmart or whatever store only thing is you probably won't notice because they dont have the $1000 plus dollars to get super dolled up by the best make up artist. So if a chick is just naturally sexy I think that's even more bonus points and nothing to bash. And Apryl imo is just naturally sexy even when she just on LIVE with no make up she still badd. Because you lived 40 plus years and have the luxury of having the holy grail Walmart with the baddest bitches in the world dont mean ol girl cant be labeled sexy. EX: Rosario Dawson the most basic chick in the game as far as fashion, no make up, and nerdy but she still sexy asf but I guess she cant be cus your local stores got models. Lol
I agree with everything you said but this chick ain't sexy.
She seem slow and having a ass and a bit a titty don't make a chick sexy.

Still stupid logic.

You can find the Rhiannas, Beyonces and so on in your local Walmart or whatever store only thing is you probably won't notice because they dont have the $1000 plus dollars to get super dolled up by the best make up artist. So if a chick is just naturally sexy I think that's even more bonus points and nothing to bash. And Apryl imo is just naturally sexy even when she just on LIVE with no make up she still badd. Because you lived 40 plus years and have the luxury of having the holy grail Walmart with the baddest bitches in the world dont mean ol girl cant be labeled sexy. EX: Rosario Dawson the most basic chick in the game as far as fashion, no make up, and nerdy but she still sexy asf but I guess she cant be cus your local stores got models. Lol

Y'all didn't label her as sexy though. That's a whole different argument 'cause a chick ain't even gotta be fine to be sexy.

Still doesn't negate what I said: She's still a regular ass chick.

I've seen pizza delivery women that put actresses to shame. It is really a roll of the dice if we mean individuals. Regular is not average. Regular is common but average is when you mix the best, worst and most common together, what you are most likely to get. People from different places can't debate about what average is. Average is going to be different based on where you are. Average in Las Vegas, LA, Miami, Atlanta is above average in Mississippi, Texas, Alabama. The best are the same, but the average is way different. I put my eye for elite up to anybody, but my backwoods ass has very low standards for average.

Y'all didn't label her as sexy though. That's a whole different argument 'cause a chick ain't even gotta be fine to be sexy.

Still doesn't negate what I said: She's still a regular ass chick.
Well if her being a regular ass chick is the issue then I guess I like regular ass sexy chicks.

I've seen pizza delivery women that put actresses to shame. It is really a roll of the dice if we mean individuals. Regular is not average. Regular is common but average is when you mix the best, worst and most common together, what you are most likely to get. People from different places can't debate about what average is. Average is going to be different based on where you are. Average in Las Vegas, LA, Miami, Atlanta is above average in Mississippi, Texas, Alabama. The best are the same, but the average is way different. I put my eye for elite up to anybody, but my backwoods ass has very low standards for average.

No joke, we've had several chicks delivering for Postmates and Instacart recently that had me like the Tex Avery Wolf

giphy.gif

The fact dudes look at a white chick as a come up when they are the famous athlete is a major problem within itself.

It def is. And when I was young I used to think they just want something they ain’t have access to which is the same reason niggas call latinas exotic.

In reality tho them niggas could careless about blackness

Sexy is definitely different. You can be below average looks and have a sexy ass voice, sexy walk, intangibles and whatnot. To the average looks thing, it definitely depends on where you are. The best and worst are totally random. For the South, this is more average to me...

Average face...I would throw Angela Simmons in as an average but cute face.

Body...

Regardless, there are definitely levels to it.

Back