Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apryl Jones Goes On IG Rant About The Game & A$AP Rocky being Thirsty for Her

Once again nerds down playing a gorgeous woman like they pulling bad bitches.

The problem is that y'all think she's "gorgeous". She's an average cashier at Walmart or Jack In The Box. She's a regular ass broad you can see anywhere but because she fucked a celeb and had a kid by the nigga suddenly she's desirable. Guaranteed you've walked past 2-3 broads today better looking than her and you ain't try to holler much less give a compliment.

The problem is that y'all think she's "gorgeous". She's an average cashier at Walmart or Jack In The Box. She's a regular ass broad you can see anywhere but because she fucked a celeb and had a kid by the nigga suddenly she's desirable. Guaranteed you've walked past 2-3 broads today better looking than her and you ain't try to holler much less give a compliment.
Dont waste ya post count b

fam, i gotta come to vegas then

if you telling me the average chick that's working at fucking jack in the box or walmart out there looks either like her or better than her, then ya'll need to prepare for an influx of niggas moving to vegas

and im talking about the chicks have to be homebred and not transplants

fam, i gotta come to vegas then

if you telling me the average chick that's working at fucking jack in the box or walmart out there looks either like her or better than her, then ya'll need to prepare for an influx of niggas moving to vegas

and im talking about the chicks have to be homebred and not transplants

We already have an influx of niggas moving here.

And what I'm saying is that you can see broads looking like Apryl anywhere in the country in your day-to-day life. She's a regular ass chick you could see at the grocery store in sweats and her hair wrapped in a scarf.

Would love to see what yall girls look like..

What's funny is that y'all niggas actually believe this means something or is even remotely connected to what the chicks in your immediate vicinity looks like. Does it even matter what our chicks look like if the chick at 7-11 'round the block looks good? How does one correlate to the other? Y'all gotta stop with this nigga-logic you throwin' around.

i just feel like you trying to downplay her attractiveness

i didnt really see anyone fawning over her in here tbh, but you trying to make it seem like she two pennies and everybody calling her a quarter

but whether she looks like the girl at your local starbucks or not, the girl is pretty...that shouldn't be up for debate

So what females you pulling since she is just such a downgrade for you?

So what females you pulling since she is just such a downgrade for you?

First, before I answer, do me a favor and quote where I said I was pullin chicks and that she's a downgrade.

'cause none of that has been said by me in this thread.

i just feel like you trying to downplay her attractiveness

i didnt really see anyone fawning over her in here tbh, but you trying to make it seem like she two pennies and everybody calling her a quarter

but whether she looks like the girl at your local starbucks or not, the girl is pretty...that shouldn't be up for debate

At no point in time did I ever say she was unattractive or downplay what she looks like. What I said was she's a regular ass chick. You can literally see chicks like her anywhere; she's nothing special in that regard. She's decent looking, but nothing special.

I gotta remember who I'm talking to tho: Y'all the same niggas gassin up Angela Simmons run-of-the-mill ass like she drop dead gorgeous.

you've certainly implied it intentionally or not

I've never alluded to anything of the sort, y'all just reading shit that ain't there and that's all there is to it. Y'all gotta remember; I've been out of the game for 19 years. I ain't pullin shit, but that doesn't mean I can't discern between a regular chick and one above average or fine (not the boot nigga definition, the 49-states-that-ain't-Louisiana definition).

I'd beat the breaks off this chick wtf are you goofy niggas talking about?
Get ya passport big homie.
I bet I can make her look like she just started wearing a bra.

But its plenty of chicks that look better than her in charlotte

Last edited:
Back