Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Apples vs Oranges

Which is the better fruit?

• Total voters
Oranges good as shit but they only serve three purposes juice, fruit and fragrance.

Apples serve more than just those three..

only down side to apples is that they get covered in wax where as oranges have skin to protect

You never had a real Long Island Ice Tea? No Margaritas, Side Car, or Cosmopolitan?
No Grand Mariner? No Cointreau?

Curacao, Triple Sec, Cointreau, and Grand Mariner are all orange liquors. Triple sec is vital to a good Long Island, Margarita, Sidecar, and Cosmo.

Talking like they white folks. They know damn well they ain't getting it like that. Smmfh.

Negro, you never even had greens b4.....
CJLsXKo.png

Like they never had some orange chicken, some crispy orange beef, orange cake or some sangria, or some c plus orange idc. Yall better get tf.

Y'all really smashing Apple pies like that?

And not them mcds ones I'm talking who's making and eating actual apple pies on the regular?

Every

fuckin

time I go to the grocery store I cop one of these:

900.jpg

or one of these:

GUEST_5e845525-30dd-4e4e-a7e3-a76cf1bdbfbd.jpg

and a can of Rockstar or Red Bull.

Riding home in the mothership happy them a muhfucka.

giphy.gif

Like they never had some orange chicken, some crispy orange beef, orange cake or some sangria, or some c plus orange idc. Yall better get tf.

Niggas actin like these wasn't the most coveted shit in the hood:

900.jpg

'cause for whatever reason, when I was coming up every store didn't carry 'em and the party stores 'round the block only got 'em in once in a blue moon. As soon as somebody hit the block with these we had to know who had 'em in stock. Shits be sold out the same day.

Collard greens. And I've never had chitlins either. Eat all that nasty ass shit you want fam.

download.jpg

Turn in your card, all seasonings (especially Old Bay, Lawry's seasoned salt, and Tony Chachere's creole seasoning), any Colt 45, Old E, St Ides, or Steel Reserve you might have in your fridge along with all hood clothes on your way out... And them gators too, you won't be needing them anymore.

Last edited:
You never had a real Long Island Ice Tea? No Margaritas, Side Car, or Cosmopolitan?
No Grand Mariner? No Cointreau?

Curacao, Triple Sec, Cointreau, and Grand Mariner are all orange liquors. Triple sec is vital to a good Long Island, Margarita, Sidecar, and Cosmo.
i dont drink so nah

niggaz be losing their shit over store bought apple pies.

knowing damn well the only pie big mamma make is sweet potato

apple juice, apple fritters, apple pie, caramel apple, apple ale, all sour apple sodas and candies, applebottoms >>>>>> orange juice and sticky hands

speaking of....whens the last time ya'll had an orange with a seed in it??

its some shit in the game

speaking of....whens the last time ya'll had an orange with a seed in it??

its some shit in the game

last time I bought 'em at a Mexican grocery store. And their shit waaaaaay cheaper than any other corporate white grocery store.

Back