• Total voters
5044310473_ff8c859fc7_o.jpg

61o8XtTlJzL.jpg

Pocky-Yubari-Melon-Large_a680fc43-990c-4574-ac74-f57ca1c061ea_1024x1024.JPG

gu58_large.jpg

e57616e4673950ba92289116246a2103.jpg

TB2PIpmn5OYBuNjSsD4XXbSkFXa_!!1721099233.jpg

melon.jpg

And I can get this stuff all over Vegas.
That shit ain't in the hood

Oranges good as shit but they only serve three purposes juice, fruit and fragrance.

Apples serve more than just those three..

only down side to apples is that they get covered in wax where as oranges have skin to protect

I voted oranges cause that is the correct answer but I'll be damned if this juice ain't some of the best I've ever had

64ozApplejuice-1.jpg

Its oranges based off minerals and vitamin C which battles the common cold.

U get vitamin C from alot of things not just oranges. Marketing got yall brainwashed.

Thats like me saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away

U get vitamin C from alot of things not just oranges. Marketing got yall brainwashed.

Thats like me saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away

What do you get with a apple vs a orange tho?

Apples are actually a good source of Vitamin C

:think2:

"This thick-skinned, juicy, peelable fruit provides an excellent source of vitamin C–nearly 140 percent of the daily requirement compared to only 7 percent in apples. ... In addition, oranges contain 72 mg of calcium and 326 mg of potassium compared to 7 mg of calcium and 117 mg of potassium in apples."

Close this shit.

Nigga came with some obscure Asian novelties. Lmaooooo.

You get this stuff at nearly every grocery store out here in Las Vegas including Walmart, Von's (Safeway), Albertsons, and Smith's (Kroger). That's why I even know this stuff exists. Out here it's hardly obscure.

"This thick-skinned, juicy, peelable fruit provides an excellent source of vitamin C–nearly 140 percent of the daily requirement compared to only 7 percent in apples. ... In addition, oranges contain 72 mg of calcium and 326 mg of potassium compared to 7 mg of calcium and 117 mg of potassium in apples."

Close this shit.

All that and you can't get this w/ no orange

b6a2a4e7-73f5-4aec-9bb6-f2b5054d65e6.jpg

:sup:

Y'all really smashing Apple pies like that?

And not them mcds ones I'm talking who's making and eating actual apple pies on the regular?

Talking like they white folks. They know damn well they ain't getting it like that. Smmfh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back