Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH Apple Vision Pro......Sounds like Skynet is here!

$3500

giphy.gif

$3500??!!!

And its the 1st model? Shit prolly more bugs n glitches than a mother fucker!!

fohwtbs

From the sounds of it, they made the most advanced headset on the market by a big margin. The problem is that doesn't matter if no one is able to get it.

Microsoft made the same mistake with the Hololens. At the time it was the most advenced headset and was just as cutting edge as this Apple joint is now, and it went nowhere because nobody at that time was going to spend 1000+ on a AR/VR headset.

These developers don't seem to understand that VR/AR is still in a proving phase. A lot of people understand it, but a lot more people don't really get why it's something worth investing it. They're trying to treat this shit like the iPhone and don't seem to understand that the strategy works for phones because people already have them integrated into their everyday lives and don't need to be sold on them.

It's its own computer is what I understood. So the price makes sense. Gaming PCs are around that price and more

Wonder how much the see through screen makes up for the 3500 price. That feature seems kind of not needed and expensive

It's its own computer is what I understood. So the price makes sense. Gaming PCs are around that price and more

Wonder how much the see through screen makes up for the 3500 price. That feature seems kind of not needed and expensive
Many stand alone chips
With the shortage they can drive up the price

Based on the tech, I 100% believe the price point is somewhat warranted, but pricing most of the population out when you're trying to promote a kind of tech that is still looking for a foothold isn't really a good idea.

They should have made a model to rival that Meta headset at the $1500 to go along with this Pro system, and maybe that would have helped.

Back