Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apple Becomes The First US Trillion Dollar Company

I never understood the hype of iPhone. They're pricey too and I can't tell much difference between the 7 or 8. I got a phone for a tenth of the price, has great camera, battery life is reliable AF, can do everything and then more and is extremely durable.

Y'all should look into Huawei phones
I read that despite Apple's recent success Huawei have overtaken them as the second most sold phone maker after Samsung.

Apple and Google both harvest your data to sell or whatever, but Huawei is spying on you in the most literal way possible.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-can-...eir-huawei-smartphones-spy-chiefs-warn-806430

While I was working in Defense, we hit a stumbling block in 2007 when we found out that Symantec entered into a joint venture with Huawei and shared code with them for antivirus. Within a month there was an exploit in the wild that completely fucked up Symantec Endpoint. Huawei is a State-sponsored company with a terrible security reputation. The US government won't buy anything that Huawei has touched because they're known to have built-in backdoors on all of their shit to help facilitate spying by the Chinese government.
Damn they have a lot of front to behave so flagrantly. Amazing that they are so popular despite this. I wonder if this info is widely known un China

Apple and Google both harvest your data to sell or whatever, but Huawei is spying on you in the most literal way possible.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-can-...eir-huawei-smartphones-spy-chiefs-warn-806430

While I was working in Defense, we hit a stumbling block in 2007 when we found out that Symantec entered into a joint venture with Huawei and shared code with them for antivirus. Within a month there was an exploit in the wild that completely fucked up Symantec Endpoint. Huawei is a State-sponsored company with a terrible security reputation. The US government won't buy anything that Huawei has touched because they're known to have built-in backdoors on all of their shit to help facilitate spying by the Chinese government.

Same with lenovo n dell....

Rocking a Asus zenfone myself lol

Back