Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apple Becomes The First US Trillion Dollar Company

The numbers speak for themselves. Niggas just wanna be different and/or broke

Screenshot_30.png

de-a-r-iphone-x-users-welcome-to-2015-phone-27796360.png
my new android has split screens now

iphone doesnt win no battery test lol

that bitch must be fresh out the box or something
Why do people think iPhones have battery issues. My shit don’t die fast and it’s not always on the charger.

any phone gon die fast when you got shit running in the background.

Why do people think iPhones have battery issues. My shit don’t die fast and it’s not always on the charger.

any phone gon die fast when you got shit running in the background.

they have had issues for years with getting their OS to not run non essential apps in the background which contribute to the battery issues

for every kandy that doesnt have battery issue, i know 5 people who do

when was the last time you went to an airport? Watch how many apple users are at the charging stations at 9 in the morning

or hell at any point during the day

its not hate stating the obvious. Apple is infamous for their battery issues.

they have had issues for years with getting their OS to not run non essential apps in the background which contribute to the battery issues

for every kandy that doesnt have battery issue, i know 5 people who do

when was the last time you went to an airport? Watch how many apple users are at the charging stations at 9 in the morning

or hell at any point during the day

its not hate stating the obvious. Apple is infamous for their battery issues.
I’ve never thought I’d have to go count how many iPhones are charging at an airport.

I don’t give af enough to indulge in brand wars I have no stake in

Only shit I really love from apple is the pro plus the iMessage function is super clutch. If someone points me in the direction of a tablet that can outdo it....

iPhone X is super duper fucking trash...
I’ve never had this much disdain for a phone
Im an S9 owner but have shares in Apple. I love the blind faith of Apple stans!

I never understood the hype of iPhone. They're pricey too and I can't tell much difference between the 7 or 8. I got a phone for a tenth of the price, has great camera, battery life is reliable AF, can do everything and then more and is extremely durable.

Y'all should look into Huawei phones
Huawei made the first pixel iirc, but they do have some nice budget friendly phones with specs ranging from pretty good to dope.

I never understood the hype of iPhone. They're pricey too and I can't tell much difference between the 7 or 8. I got a phone for a tenth of the price, has great camera, battery life is reliable AF, can do everything and then more and is extremely durable.

Y'all should look into Huawei phones

Apple and Google both harvest your data to sell or whatever, but Huawei is spying on you in the most literal way possible.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-can-...eir-huawei-smartphones-spy-chiefs-warn-806430

While I was working in Defense, we hit a stumbling block in 2007 when we found out that Symantec entered into a joint venture with Huawei and shared code with them for antivirus. Within a month there was an exploit in the wild that completely fucked up Symantec Endpoint. Huawei is a State-sponsored company with a terrible security reputation. The US government won't buy anything that Huawei has touched because they're known to have built-in backdoors on all of their shit to help facilitate spying by the Chinese government.

Back