Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody here been with an oriental or have an oriental spouse?

Yay/nay

• Yum

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Chill champ

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive watched 2 seasons of ballers & 2 seasons of Insecure... And i just found out these guys was 2 different people

5693e2131b000046006751f1.jpeg

Y'lan%20Noel.jpg

Lol bruh I literally laughed out loud

How u tell em apart?
For me, the bottom photo has Kanji writing (without any Kana) in the lower left, the middle photo has “Tokyo” in the background banner, and I actually recognize the top band because my sister is actual fans of them niggas, go figure

If it ain't black it's more n likely spanish for me. Them bitches can be just as annoying tho
Yep I'll take a black latin chick too. But she don't necessarily have to have dark skin, I still think I'd mesh well with a Spanish woman the way my family is and how I was raised. I really want some black kids though and I'm already red, so I tend to lean towards darker complexions in dating women.

Yep I'll take a black latin chick too. But she don't necessarily have to have dark skin, I still think I'd mesh well with a Spanish woman the way my family is and how I was raised. I really want some black kids though and I'm already red, so I tend to lean towards darker complexions in dating women.
Cosign
Love blatinas

The only thing I ever had that was oriental was instant noodles.

But most of the chicks I've noticed showing any sort of attraction to me have been Asian. I got an upper hand in that respect so I might have to nab one of them from these fuckin white dudes they're constantly slobbing over.

That shit ain't funny tho...

Like I'd be salty as fuck....

They don't hesitate to tell us what they consider as an insult in their country....

But we just gotta take it??

You got to be careful though. People in most Asian countries have little to no contact with actual black people. They get most of their understanding about black people from movies, TV shows, and other media from the U.S. So they pull out some shit, but not have a true understanding of the context. Like in that case, they might know of the stereotypical connection between blacks and fried chicken/watermelon but not realize how offensive it is.

I'll give an example. One my wife's uncles was in the military and stationed in Korea right around the time that rap and Hip Hop culture was really becoming popular. He visited a smaller city one weekend and was shocked to find a athletic wear store that was named "Nigga Shoes." He went in with mind to let the owner have it, but after talking to the owner, he realized there was no ill intent intended. Basically, the owner's son was a big rap fan and just associated the word with black people, and so his dad called the store that because it sold a lot of clothing that was popular among black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back