Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody here been with an oriental or have an oriental spouse?

Yay/nay

• Yum

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Chill champ

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, besides this Filipina girl after high school. But if I don’t end up having a black woman as a wife that’s the next group I’m checking for.

I respect asians alot. They are hard working ppl. But they are also some damn racists. They are more racist than white ppl in Sweden . I went shooping some noodles some months ago and the boss in the Asian store wanted to look in my pockets. He accused me for stealing. We had an argument and he got mad as fuck so I calm down and let him check me and i had nothing... i refused to buy there so i went out from the store and he came after me wantin to check my bag aswell.

This motherfuckers get me on nerves but u cant judge them all

Y’all must think all black people look alike
ive watched 2 seasons of ballers & 2 seasons of Insecure... And i just found out these guys was 2 different people

5693e2131b000046006751f1.jpeg

Y'lan%20Noel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayo chill every race of women have birds

Friend of mine was serving in Japan got pressured into wifing one of their womens all she did was go on shopping sprees n fuck other men

Character always comes down to the individual

ive watched 2 seasons of ballers & 2 seasons of Insecure... And i just found out these guys was 2 different people

5693e2131b000046006751f1.jpeg

Y'lan%20Noel.jpg

fam...they look NOTHING alike

i could see if you said Pusha T and Malice (obv, they are siblings) but stop this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back