Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody here been with an oriental or have an oriental spouse?

Yay/nay

• Yum

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Chill champ

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead ass had a nigga at my last job that swore Asian women had sideways pussies cuz his older brother told him that shit when he was growin’ up...so anytime an Asian chick came to tha job he’d look at me and wave his hand sideways wit’ this “there’s 1 now” look...shit was dumb af but hilarious none tha less....

Damn and you gave me flack for talking bout Muslims. Nobody says Oriental lol it’s Asian. If black pussy don’t taste like watermelon than I don’t think Asian pussy taste like fried rice.
Not the same. At the wedding for Race and I, you’re invited, I’ll explain why

My boy married a japanese girl.

I have never seen a wife take care of her husband like she takes care of him.

Yall wanna talk getting your wife to worship you? Marry someone like her.

And I known her for years before they got married. She smart as hell, well read, educated, good job. So its not like dude got her from a japanese village and she got no choice but to take care of him.

I been told her to introduce me to a cousin or something.

My boy married a japanese girl.

I have never seen a wife take care of her husband like she takes care of him.

Yall wanna talk getting your wife to worship you? Marry someone like her.

And I known her for years before they got married. She smart as hell, well read, educated, good job. So its not like dude got her from a japanese village and she got no choice but to take care of him.

I been told her to introduce me to a cousin or something.

Bro I knowwww and I would go to Japan and never come back

Now I’m stuck with a black woman.....

16CE3B4F-6A1E-4D01-B5B6-35E620205BAE.gif

Bro I knowwww and I would go to Japan and never come back

Now I’m stuck with a black woman.....

View attachment 167856

My boy didnt even go to japan though. Met her in Jersey in school. They were doing the same master program.

Like I said, I never seen a woman genuinely put her husbands needs before all of hers. She told me once serving her husband is what makes her happy and that it was cultural.

Real talk the only reason I didnt push her to introduce me to her friends and cousins is that I thought getting taken care of to that extreme would be uncomfortable.

My young dumb self. Might send him a them text and ask her seriously this time. smh

My boy didnt even go to japan though. Met her in Jersey in school. They were doing the same master program.

Like I said, I never seen a woman genuinely put her husbands needs before all of hers. She told me once serving her husband is what makes her happy and that it was cultural.

Real talk the only reason I didnt push her to introduce me to her friends and cousins is that I thought getting taken care of to that extreme would be uncomfortable.

My young dumb self. Might send him a them text and ask her seriously this time. smh

Nah I know I’m just saying I would have a field day over there

Yo shoot me a # while you at it

I’m tired of sleeping with a bonnet in my face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back